The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Atlanta area- Coffee Cruise In 2nd Saturdays in Senoia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GA
For those of you looking for a "cars and coffee" type event, my MCA club Tara Mustang Club is co-sponsoring a Caffeine Cruise-In the second Saturday of every month 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM at the Senoia Coffee and Cafe in downtown Senoia. All cars are welcome. The last one was this morning, and the next one is Saturday, September 14th.

Flyer:
http://www.taramustangclub.org/PDFs/Caffeine%20Cruise%20In.pdf

The address is: 1 Main Street, Senoia, Georgia 30276

For all you "Walking Dead" fans downtown Senoia is the town of "Woodbury" that been a big part of this past season's storyline. I hear the Woodbury sign is still up as well as some other set pieces, and the coffee shop has some WD stuff for sale. You never know who you might run into also since some of the cast lives nearby during the filming season. Rutledge Wood lives in town also and I have thrown out an invite to him.

Some photos from the event:
1150844_210027535822497_752662964_n_zpsf55ba864.jpg

972171_1400111136880029_545130378_n_zps7380d526.jpg

DSCN4148_zpsfc06b094.jpg

That sounds like a fun event and having zombie's walking around probably adds to the ambiance. ;)

GA
NFSBOSS said:
That sounds like a fun event and having zombie's walking around probably adds to the ambiance. ;)

Yeah. I just hope the zombies don't come down to the coffee shop to grab a bite to eat. :p

I posted a comment and link on Rutledge Wood's (on NASCAR and US Top Gear) facebook page (he is from Senoia and still has family in town), and he commented back that he would try to come down for this if he was in town that weekend.

TMO Supporting Vendors