The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

  • Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Best place to order WC splitter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys,

I broke my stock splitter (half ones) on a curb... twice! :mad: Anyways I wanna fix it but I'd rather have a WC splitter but I wanna know where the best place is to get the best deal?

And yes I've thought about making my own but I'm far to much of a perfectionist to do that one my DD.



Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Probably the closest dealer to you that sells FRPP parts, because you're going to get hit with a $100+ freight charge for the splitter if you have to have it shipped to your door.

If you can find a seller that does free shipping online you might be OK.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel

TMO Vendor Posts