The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BMO 2.0 T-Shirts Order Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The moment you've all been waiting for has finally arrived. Yes, you guessed it, the new BMO 2.0 t-shirts are finally ready for ordering! For this round of t-shirts you can order a color that matches your car and all graphics will be the same. To guarantee a color that matches your car you must pay in advance and I will only be ordering a few extra charcoal shirts so get your order in now. This will be open for ordering through Sunday, March 15th @ 6:00 PM PDT so don't delay. The shirts should be ready for shipping the week of March 31st. The design was created by Justin at CoolRide Pix and will feature the BMO logo on the front, the same as the 1.0 shirts, and the 2012 and 2013 car front images in black and white on the back.

These shirts will be perfect for wearing at the Mustang Round Up, Do The Screw In Your 302, VIR Superfest, Snakes At The Lake Cruise, your local cars and coffee or on a hot date with your significant other! Don't forget to order shirts for you whole family including your pets! Rocky, my pet fish, would love one.

Ask any questions in the thread but please follow the ordering instructions below.

BMO%20Shirt4_zpspjnisfgj.jpg
BMO%20Shirt%20Front_zps3wz1dmyd.jpg

T-Shirt Details:
Gildan Ultra 100% cotton shirt made out of 6.1 oz. fabric.
Color options are:
White – White
Black – Black
Red – Red
Orange – Orange
Navy – Kona Blue
Lime or Safety Green – Gotta Have It Green
Carolina Blue – Grabber Blue

There are no specific colors for Yellow Blaze, School Bus Yellow or Silver so you can use one of the colors below:
Sports Grey
Charcoal – Default for BMO stock
Daisy Yellow
Gold

XXL thru XXXXL sizes are available at extra cost
Long Sleeve shirts are available at extra cost

See the link below for color samples. Once the page displays clink on "next step" on the left to see the colors available.

http://store.screenprintit.com/ProductDetail?product=2309&step=PrintMethod

T-Shirt Costs:
S-XL t-shirt = $15.00 each
XXL- XXXXL = $18.00 each
S-XL long sleeve t-shirt = $20.00 each
XXL – XXXXL long sleeve = $23.00 each

Any extra charcoal shirts I order will be for sale @ $20.00 each plus shipping.

Shipping costs via USPS Priority Mail with tracking number:
US up to 3 short sleeve shirts = $5.70
US up to 2 long sleeve or 2 XXL+ short sleeve = $5.70
Canada up to 3 shirts = $19.50
Canada up to 2 long sleeve or 2 XXL+ short sleeve = $19.50
Europe up to 3 shirts = $23.50
Europe up to 2 long sleeve or 2 XXL+ short sleeve = $23.50

For US orders of more than 3 shirts please add $5.70 for each group of 1-3 shirts.
For NON-US orders of more than 3 please contact me for shipping costs.

To place an order:

Please send me an email at the address below, please DO NOT send me a PM, and cut and paste the info below into the body of the mail and use BMO T-Shirt Order in the subject line. I will send you a PayPal invoice confirming your order. If you want to pay by check please state so and I'll give you my address. I'm going to respond to the emails each evening so be patient if you don't hear back from me right away.

[email protected]

Subject: BMO T-Shirt Order

Body of email:
Size:
Color:
Long Sleeve: (Leave blank unless you want to order one)
Quantity:
Shipping:
Total Cost:
Your PayPal address if different from the one your using to order

Name and shipping address:

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
E-mail sent. These would also look good at the Mustangs & Mustangs - Legends havn' Fun.

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
E-Mail sent. Thank you Rick for this.
That's cool to have a Shirt that's no one else here in Switzerland has.

TMO Supporting Vendors