The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BMO 2.0 T-Shirts Order Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Got my pile-o-shirts and they look great! Also wish I got some of my friends colors for myself...especially the red and white. Thanks for doing a shirt this year!

GB218

TMO Addict
Hi Rick,

Got my order today:The shirts look Great. Many Thanks to you and Justin.

My girlfriend already tried to swipe one... :)

Joe you're welcome and I'm glad you like the shirts. Thanks for your support on BMO.

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
Rick, received my shirts. Definitely nice. Thanks for putting this together.

T-shirts have arrived in Canada. I love them. The red and the black are what I ordered and they look great. Can wait to wear them when I'm out with the car. I'm in for 3 more, and I think my wife and 2 daughters are in for 1 each, if your looking to do a second order.

Thanks for putting all the effort into this order.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
How small can we go? Maybe one for my son who's a 3T. Also, guess I need to get on my wife since I'm on business to find out if it came yet. But I'll be home tomorrow so no big deal.

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
got mine today. rick, thank you for the outstanding service!!!!

i'm in for 3 or 4 more items. long sleeve and shirts. a bmo jacket would be nice ;-)

IMG_4142_zpshfaf1mlz.jpg
Re: BMO 2.0 T-Shirts Order Thread
IMG_4141_zpsodadd1fx.jpg
IMG_4140_zpsjlxyht1k.jpg
IMG_4139_zpscbdxzg89.jpg

i wish you all a beautiful sunday

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
NFSBOSS said:
Andreas, how does the gold match your SBY LS?

It matched my friend's SBY pretty well this morning. Would've taken a pic if I saw this first!

Some kids in my neighborhood shouted as I went by in my Boss, "Nice car....and matching shirt!" 8)

keltykid 302 said:
Order Sent 3/8

Thanks!

This email stuff is kind of tricky. I guess I messed up my initial order. I'll look for ver 3.0 and make sure I get right it next time:) Ver 1.0 is wearing like iron!

TMO Supporting Vendors