The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Test thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
I'm interested. My people don't have souls, so I'm interested in what having one would feel like.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Paddy, check the bottom of your feet, you will find a couple, you can thank for saving your soles, as well as the money you would have had to give to BJ.

Last edited:

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
Paddy, check the bottom of your feet, you will find a couple ---- you can thank for saving your soles, as well as the money you would have had to give to BJ.
Good lookin' out, bless your soles.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Byron's just helping me test out a new Classifieds system and is probably comparing the difference with posting a listing there and here in the old forum section...

If anyone else would like to help test the new system, post some stuff for sale and test out the other features here:

TMO Supporting Vendors