The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BMO Parking Corrals at the Mustang 50th Birthday Celebrations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
racered302 said:
You getting an extra baggie?

Yes. You get one included in the $100 registration with the car and I ordered a second one for my Guest.

I was told the $150 registration for two peeps comes with only one baggie.

NFSBOSS said:
We're getting very close to meeting the 20 cars per event. Please send me your info as soon as you register.

I'm pleased to announce that GotSVTCobra, PJ, will be the group leader in Charlotte. I'm very happy that Parnelli Jones is joining us but he needs to send me his contact info. ;)

Hum, your kidding right? I think the chances of him going to the Las Vegas would be better, isn't he living in Torrance, Ca.

racered302 said:
Hum, your kidding right? I think the chances of him going to the Las Vegas would be better, isn't he living in Torrance, Ca.
I was kidding, PJ is the member that's going to be the group leader for Charlotte and is not the same famous race car driver living in SoCal. ;)

For those interested and coming to Charlotte, There is a pretty fun "Windy" road near me that is fun to drive (you can do the speed limit and still have fun, I think at least)... So if your interested let me know and we can meet up and run it a few times (only get a few runs in before the people that live there get annoyed)... If the weather is good of course... Truth be told there is allot of "Fun Roads" in the Charlotte area, but this particular one is not in a "City Limits", and only connects to main roads on either end of it. traffic is fairly clear on most days, though you do get the occasional traffic mainly from residence there.

You can see a video of one "Fun Run" I did last year on it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gFCd9KFhAeA

BOSS343

Theory of 1
Count me in. I sent a pm earlier I believe this week. What day I have no idea, thanks to over night shifts. Count me in for Vegas!

For those staying at the MGM in Vegas, it's spectacular. I'm here now with some friends and the hotel is amazing. Plenty to do in Vegas including visiting the new Shelby museum. Don't get your hopes up for Counting Cars it wasn't bad but make a stop at American Restorations. They have a nice clean place and are very customer friendly. Pawn Stars was nice also, very small. The dueling piano bar at the New Yorker is worth a visit at night. Wish I could come back in April with the Boss. Cruising the strip and heading out to the Speedway will be incredible.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
NFSBOSS said:
Thanks

Keek 'em coming, We officially have 20 for Charlotte and 17 for Vegas. I'm missing info for the names in the first post that are highlighted in red.

Can I park a rental beater there? Waaaait a second.... can't I just rent a Hertz rent-a-racer and take that instead?

There was a ton of 2013 and 14 Mustang convertibles cruising the strip in Vegas. Some Camaro's, a bunch of challengers, and chargers. Mostly Mustangs. It is Ford country. Saw more privately owned Raptors as well.

BOSS343

Theory of 1
NFSBOSS said:
Thanks

Keek 'em coming, We officially have 20 for Charlotte and 17 for Vegas. I'm missing info for the names in the first post that are highlighted in red.

Rick,

Did you get my PM and information for Vegas?

shuvl70

2013 Grabber Blue #216
AZ
Any information on hotel parking areas at night for Vegas event....is there a Host hotel for the event?
Thanks

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!
Come on folks, that's all we can get for a once in a lifetime event in the city that never sleeps? No offense to Charlotte but I know we are gonna have way more fun in sin city. Remember what happens in Vegas ................!

Fomoco302 said:
Come on folks, that's all we can get for a once in a lifetime event in the city that never sleeps? No offense to Charlotte but I know we are gonna have way more fun in sin city. Remember what happens in Vegas ................!
+1...or rather +3!

BOSS343

Theory of 1
Rick,

I have a buddy that is driving his LS to Vegas to meet me. He as of yet is not a BMO member. I am sure he would be welcomed but wanted to check first. If so I will get you his info ASAP.

TMO Supporting Vendors