The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BMO Parking Corrals at the Mustang 50th Birthday Celebrations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuvl70

2013 Grabber Blue #216
AZ
Fiddler49 said:
Mandalay Bay is the host hotel.
Thanks...Attempted to register for the event and one track day online with no luck and there doesn't appear to be a contact phone number either.

Has anyone successfully registered two selections from the website?

BOSS343 said:
Rick,

I have a buddy that is driving his LS to Vegas to meet me. He as of yet is not a BMO member. I am sure he would be welcomed but wanted to check first. If so I will get you his info ASAP.
Yes, all Mustangs and their owners are welcome regardless if they are BMO members or not.

BOSSAZ said:
Thanks...Attempted to register for the event and one track day online with no luck and there doesn't appear to be a contact phone number either.

Has anyone successfully registered two selections from the website?
Yes. There is an email address available so send them an email.

shuvl70

2013 Grabber Blue #216
AZ
NFSBOSS said:
Yes, all Mustangs and their owners are welcome regardless if they are BMO members or not.
Yes. There is an email address available so send them an email.
Sent two emails yesterday...no reply yet. If the registration eventually works Rick I'll send you my info for Vegas.

BOSS343

Theory of 1
You are having trouble getting registered? That worries me as I was unaware I was having a second person join me on this trip. So I gotta order him a ticket/pass. Here's a question, are they mailing the passes to you or is this a pick up at the gate kinda deal?

Rick,
Thanks for the rapid reply I was gonna pm you the info tonight but can't remember his home address. Will buzz you when I get home.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
NFSBOSS said:
Only if you can determine if it's a Mustang. ;)

OUCH! Then if I can talk the wife into this, I won't be parking with you guys. I could print a picture of mine and put it on the dashboard. Or bring my models.

In...
Leaving Central IL on Tuesday the 15th Might hook up with the TEAM SHELBY guys out of Indy to cruise to Charlotte (40 so far)

BTW
didnt see anything about kid ticket prices. If I bring my 4 year old will I have to purchase a $50 ticket for her too?

Fordman9870 said:
In...
Leaving Central IL on Tuesday the 15th Might hook up with the TEAM SHELBY guys out of Indy to cruise to Charlotte (40 so far)

BTW
didnt see anything about kid ticket prices. If I bring my 4 year old will I have to purchase a $50 ticket for her too?

Pretty sure I read something about the event being free for kids under 15.

I printed out my registration documents and payment info and made copies (just in case). I do not remember reading anywhere where they will send anything... I think you have to go to the "Registration Location" and they will give you everything along with your goodie bag...

BOSS343

Theory of 1
rpm3dinc said:
I printed out my registration documents and payment info and made copies (just in case). I do not remember reading anywhere where they will send anything... I think you have to go to the "Registration Location" and they will give you everything along with your goodie bag...

I am not sure how well I like that. I don't like wating in lines as is.

I haven't registered for my passes yet. But if you have to wait in line to buy your tickets and you have to wait in line to get your prepaid tickets, what's the point in prepaying? I doubt there is a limited number of tickets to get in each day. I thought they would mail you the tickets and goodie bag. Not trying to sound negative.

Modman said:
I haven't registered for my passes yet. But if you have to wait in line to buy your tickets and you have to wait in line to get your prepaid tickets, what's the point in prepaying? I doubt there is a limited number of tickets to get in each day. I thought they would mail you the tickets and goodie bag. Not trying to sound negative.

I'm sure part of the reason for preregistration is so that the event planners have an idea of how many people will be attending and can plan accordingly (having enough goodie bags without buying too much, staffing the venue appropriately). I've been to non-car events that had over 20,000 people preregistered and picking up registration packets wasn't a big deal as long as long as it was organized and staffed accordingly. It's not like everybody will be picking up the registration packet at the same exact time -- people will be streaming in the entire weekend.

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!
SoCalBoss said:
I'm sure part of the reason for preregistration is so that the event planners have an idea of how many people will be attending and can plan accordingly (having enough goodie bags without buying too much, staffing the venue appropriately). I've been to non-car events that had over 20,000 people preregistered and picking up registration packets wasn't a big deal as long as long as it was organized and staffed accordingly. It's not like everybody will be picking up the registration packet at the same exact time -- people will be streaming in the entire weekend.

Agree. I've been to bike rally's with over 100,000 people and had to register on site with no problem.

I am not getting my Boss until late Feb early March (but it is in in the pipeline to be shipped out to Colorado sometime in the next 3 to 5 weeks). I was unsure about driving out, but if you are stuck at 19 I could probably persuade the wife that I needed to drive out for a once-in-a-lifetime event! (Of course this would be Vegas baby!!)

TimBoss351 said:
I am not getting my Boss until late Feb early March (but it is in in the pipeline to be shipped out to Colorado sometime in the next 3 to 5 weeks). I was unsure about driving out, but if you are stuck at 19 I could probably persuade the wife that I needed to drive out for a once-in-a-lifetime event! (Of course this would be Vegas baby!!)
Trust me, you NEED to do this... 8)

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
TimBoss351 said:

I too will be driving out from Colorado. Leaving some ungodly hour on either late 4/15 or real early 4/16. Hope the weather co-operates and don't have to take the southern route, it'll add 6 hours or so to the drive. Gonna road-wrap the front end and hope to get it detailed some tyme on Wednesday afternoon in Vegas.

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!
Slightly off topic, having only been to one MCA rally, which was pretty small, anyone believe or know if there will be vendors in Vegas not only selling Mustang accessories but also doing installations? Do I need to bring an empty credit card? :p

TMO Supporting Vendors