The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob White "boss 302" third brake light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
VA Boss said:
boss2511

I am interested to know if you have any tips you can share with the forum regarding applying these decals. I just got mine and I want to insure I don't screw up.

VA Boss
well I kinda suck at putting them on. just got the two new ones that bob sent me. I tried a spray bottle with a little bit of soap in it so I could slide it in place than squeegie the water out....failed badly it wouldn't stick after that. best advice for that brake light decal is cut it down really close to the decal. take masking tape put it on the top, bottom and sides. without taking the backing off the decal lay it in place mark with a pencil where you want it going across the decal and tape. peel of the backing then it will be easier to line up.

Here's my brake decal from Bob White. Basically invisible until you press the brakes.. I really like it!
551520_335836926464207_100001137066860_879417_121449451_n.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors