The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob White "Serial number" decals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If mine get messed up, that is what I am doing. Or just removing them and put them back on if I sell it. Make it a sleeper lol

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
CaliMR said:
If mine get messed up, that is what I am doing. Or just removing them and put them back on if I sell it. Make it a sleeper lol
I was thinking of the hood scoop in black but dont want to drill holes in the hood

Maui
Well Bob sent me my boss serial number when he sent me my replacement Ford Racing decals. Nice of him to do that. Thought I'd post some pics of the results. I only put the decal on the front right of the drivers side so far.
530016_10150704947173704_580538703_9217016_690890150_n.jpg

485664_10150704947768704_580538703_9217019_1563168211_n.jpg

He sent me some replacement white Ford decals to replace the blue ones... i think these ones are nicer..
549139_10150704947358704_580538703_9217017_664290778_n.jpg

Justin

he sent me 4 of them. got them yesterday but havent put them on. I will put them on for the pics he wants but unsure if they will stay on

Interesting idea but needs to be the same font as "Boss 302" or doesn't look OEM. Looks like you just bought letters at the hardware store and stuck them on. Not sure I would put on so many. I think one (bumper, like Saleen) is enough.

IMHO!

::)

Justin

JeffIsHereToo said:
Interesting idea but needs to be the same font as "Boss 302" or doesn't look OEM. Looks like you just bought letters at the hardware store and stuck them on. Not sure I would put on so many. I think one (bumper, like Saleen) is enough.

IMHO!

the boss 302 part is in the same font just not bold.

boss2511 said:
JeffIsHereToo said:

IMHO!

I would make it bold and repost. I like the idea but would want it to look like it came from Ford like that.

Justin

JeffIsHereToo said:
boss2511 said:
JeffIsHereToo said:

IMHO!

I would make it bold and repost. I like the idea but would want it to look like it came from Ford like that.
yeah I dont make them but if you order some from bob give him a call he will make them how ever you want.

boss2511 said:
JeffIsHereToo said:
boss2511 said:
JeffIsHereToo said:

IMHO!

yeah I dont make them but if you order some from bob give him a call he will make them how ever you want.

Oh got it! Maybe I'll do that! Thanks!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel