The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paid my Bridgeport property taxes yesterday...excuse me if I don't sit down!!! My 8 yr old Boss just under $800...My 12 yr old Tacoma just over $400..Hon's 2017 Juke got off cheap at "only" at just under $500...I won't mention the house tax yet....my pressure is still rising!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Mil rate is 45 for the motor vehicles and 54 for the house ($7,313)...Is this something everybody else deals with???...I bet most folks don't realize how much their house tax is because it's figured in with their mortgage (escrow)...but when the mortgage is paid off and you get that real estate tax bill............SURPRISE!!!!

Entering the last week of July...This summer is flying by and there is no end in sight with this covid nightmare!!!!....😞 "They" keep mentioning a second wave coming in the fall.....we haven't gotten over the first one yet!!!!!!!!!!!!................This is not good everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
covid concerns..... Outdoor dining will dwindle down once cooler/colder weather arrives........school openings this fall are a whole different issue!!!...I'm glad my son isn't in that debate!!..........People who didn't take this pandemic seriously the first time around will hopefully reassess their views/values or this will only get worse...............I hate wearing that damn face mask!!!!!!

PatientZero

@restless_performance
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Kansas City, Missouri
My track buddy just had Covid (the only person I know who has had it). He said it felt like a mild head cold for a couple days, he's had worse colds. He finished quarantine on Friday and we went and rode go karts Saturday morning. I improved my personal best by 3/10th of second.

Tropical storm Isaias will likely turn into a cat 1 or 2 hurricane and move up the east coast maybe hitting or brushing Ct by late Tuesday.."They" said it might be a busy storm season this year.....Where do "they" get these names from?????...I would have preferred an Isabel coming this way............................is Isaias a male or female name??

Son brought over his computer chair that he doesn't need any longer. I put my old one on the front lawn with a "free" sign on it and it was gone in an hour...so glad somebody else could use it...This is what recycling is all about!!!

After 3:30 AM Saturday morning eastern time...Only one on TMO at this time...I know about rust...........Keeping an eye on that storm that may hit the northeast late Tuesday....My lawn doesn't need watering...................everyone be and stay well............................;)..and wear those damn masks!!!..This covid mess is going on longer than I ever could imagine....A vaccine for this monster is all that we can hope for.................................I think I should look for my umbrella?

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors