The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great News...With DMV re- opening......Son may get his motorcycle license and his bike registered before winter sets in...so much for summer fun.....He doesn't think so.............I don't blame Him!!!! He bought the Bike in late March for goodness sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One good thing about Son's new obsession with his motorcycle is He's forgotten about the Boss.....for now......My "average MPG" display is back to 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Old man numbers/ Dog years............you figure it out...................................

Family driving up from Atlanta, Ga...should be here Saturday.Hon cooking a lot of their favorite dishes. I'm in charge of making my world famous deviled eggs...when did they ever become "world famous"?????????????..............I was born at night, but not last night......................................there's no emoji for this...............

Son replaced his exhaust pipes on his motorcycle.....His Bike is much louder than stock!! When I commented about it He reminded me how loud the Boss sounds...case closed!!!!!!!....He should be a Lawyer................................

4th of July weekend is perfect weather wise....Sun with temps in the 80's Saturday and today. The Boys spent the night and handled all of last night's bangs and booms OK. Out of state Family coming by later this afternoon. Son by on his motorcycle a while ago to have lunch...He said he was headed for a cook out later...I asked him to snag me a hamburger if He could...not holding my breath for that request...................................

My Church is opening up next Sunday!!!!...There will be protocols to follow tho.........................You will need to hand over your first born......NO NO,NO...just kidding!!!!....You will need to register on their web site to attend...They will only allow the first 100 people who register to attend the service (the church can hold 500) ...also face masks are a must...I'm sure social distancing will be in place.Many of us have watched the service on live stream over the last months and may continue to do so until restrictions relax. I'm one of those.......on a side note.The second in command Pastor gave me Privileged parking when I took the Boss to Church....:cool:;)

Hey!!..on a brighter note....summer is in full swing!!!!the last three days of this July have seen days in the 80's and lots of sun and have helped dry up those 3 days we had monsoon rains Wed thru Fri.........summer will be summer, one way or another...winks until further notice.................................. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Summer is in full swing....hot and humid til further notice...dew point is 73, that's Miami weather!!!!My Polar-aire fans are working overtyme!!!!!!!!...AC is not an option any longer around here anymore...just more deodorant...🙃

Didn't get my daily newspaper delivered yesterday...Got that one and today's today.....I could go on with this but I won't .....life has more good stuff to deal with.....It's 4:56 AM and still dark, but I heard my first bird waking up and singing.............................morning will break soon................

TMO Supporting Vendors