The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Got my renewal notice for the local newspaper service yesterday...It's now over a hundred bucks for 2 months.I remember when the daily paper was 35 cents. When the price jumped to 50 cents, we were flabbergasted!!!!...It's now $2.00 daily and $3.00 for Sunday...There used to be boxes around town to buy a paper but those have dissappeared since the coin collection boxes couldn't handle all those extra quarters...........that was the reason the State never added sales tax to newspapers.............they may be looking into that now......another tax to a too long list.....and the paper gets smaller and smaller....once they stop offering the puzzles and crossword, I'll get my news off the TV and radio.

Yeah, I don't do newspapers for money. I just read their websites, though there's precious little out there worth looking at. Most of them have some kind of scheme to keep you from reading more than a couple of articles, but with a couple of the ones I read if you delete the cookies they go back to zero and you can read on!

Given the quality of "news reporting" we get today, I pay what it is worth. Zero. They should pay me to read their thinly disguised propaganda. Plus our government just bought the entire nation's media off with a $600 million gift of taxpayers dollars to these organizations which I remain completely opposed to. Not that I'm upset about that at all!! ;)

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
a hundred dollars to read slanted, spun and sensationalized propaganda?

Here's a money saving idea for you Bob.
If you want local news, ask a neighbor.
If you want international news, message our Boss buddy @Mad Hatter in Chile.

All free!

Double Duty for the Cup Boys at Pocono this weekend. Kevin Harvick won his first Pocono race yesterday....Today's race starts with a lightning delay.There's a severe thunder storm watch for Ct til 8 PM, so we'll see how that plays out in Penn....no fans for the Pocono races..............do we have a "frown" emoji??????????

Skies clearing...Hon tending her garden(s)... main tomato farm in the back and cukes and other stuff in the front, where their less likely to to be eaten by the critters........July usually ushers in fresh produce at the stands that spring up ...Native corn is always one of my favorites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never got the taxes done back in April since "they" extended it til July 15th. But that date is zooming in...Tyme to get moving................Taxes and death....Is there anything else you can't avoid??????????..............driving a fast Mustang........................................I Know..........................

Heavy rain storm moved thru yesterday afternoon...Many Viaducts flooded with a couple stranded cars with people who don't realize they can't drive thru 5 ft of water. My street was many that flooded as well as my garage...no worries...Boss knows how to swim...just an inch of water in the garage.............Skies darkened up again this afternoon and we heard some HEAVY thunder in the distance, but we escaped this day's storm...........Hon picked up the Boys earlier, so misery has their company...:D

Had the Boys( My Grand dog Pitt Bulls, Galaxy and Peanut) over 2 nites now. Never knew much of their schedule, but as they grow older it comes in a little clearer......They're up by 6:30 AM bothering us to take them outside, then they lounge around waiting to terrorize the mailman..then it's tyme for their mid day nap..Then an afternoon of relaxing and watching TV (Like Grandpa..;))...After 6 its din din tyme, when Grandma gets to it.Then more TV..they like watching the Vet Doc Pol on the National Geographic channel..................They're so much like kids.................................

Last edited:
Fourth of July tomorrow. Most firework displays have been canceled around the state due to covid concerns. More amateurs than ever are gearing up to fill the void.and have been practicing around here for the last couple weeks! Just be VERY careful folks!!!!....that fuse may be shorter than you think, especially with a few beers under your belt... https://www.ctpost.com/policereport...verely-injured-loses-15382296.php?src=ctphpcp

TMO Supporting Vendors