The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hon's Meatballs and Pasta hit the spot last nite!!!!!!!!!!!!..We still have a Turkey in the deep freeze from last Thanksgiving...that may be next on the menu soon...I hope?....Ct phase 2 reopening today...I can get a pizza IN my favorite place today..........................as long as I wear a face mask....🙃

I haven't had a haircut since a week before corona closed everything down....I'm due....Hon bought some Andis clippers and we're going that route for now. How do you get a haircut with a face mask? Some of you will figure it out..............Not Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take a shot in the parking lot. Bourbon
The only tyme I enjoy Bourbon is at Christmas, when I have some Wild Turkey 101 with my eggnog.....for only one reason...."Tis the season to be jolly"..I wouldn't want to be the one to break that tradition!!.....If you believe that, I still got that land in Florida......................................I'll even throw in a rowboat you might need...................

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Have a feeling covering up half one's face could have some positive results for many of us with ugly mugs, if needed. Fortunately, I found my lovely wife in a weak moment, on her part, because in this phase of my life I would need a complete sack over my head to look presentable.

Father's day tomorrow, Boys..My Motto is expect nothing and you will never be disappointed...anything after that is a feather in your cap.............and a smile on your face!!...Daughters seem to remember their Dads more than Sons on this Day....I don't know why............................

Another glorious summer day..This weekend does usher in Summer and the longest day of the year! I've been blessed with a Terrific Hon and Son and a Boss in the garage!!! I couldn't enjoy that Boss like I would have wanted to in the past recent months but hopefully those days stay in the past. "You don't know what you got til it's not there" can come home in a big hurry...Don't take for granted what you think will last forever!!!!!!!!...It may not.......................enough of this!!!!......One More ZZTOP....

This is the FIRST year I'm hearing about a Juneteenth Holiday/ Celebration!!!!!!!!...Am I the only one who was missing out on this Celebration over the years???????????????..When I first started reading about Juneteenth in the papers last week,I said to myself what the F...k are they talking about...I can't be the only one who never heard of this Holiday........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Cancel this post if you must, but It is the truth to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice breeze this evening...Big party down the street...loud music from this afternoon. A loud DJ on the Mic earlier, but he seems to have gone for a nap for now...I'm sure he'll be back later when everybody else shows up.............."They" don't call it "Show Time" for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I might have found my way down there, but I don't think ZZTOP is on the menu tonight....:cool:

TMO Supporting Vendors