• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Hon's Meatballs and Pasta hit the spot last nite!!!!!!!!!!!!..We still have a Turkey in the deep freeze from last Thanksgiving...that may be next on the menu soon...I hope?....Ct phase 2 reopening today...I can get a pizza IN my favorite place today..........................as long as I wear a face mask....🙃

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Temps and humidity rising til the weekend.....Sat June 20 is officially Summer and the longest day of the year...sun rises are already starting to recede.............and sun sets will too after this weekend.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
I haven't had a haircut since a week before corona closed everything down....I'm due....Hon bought some Andis clippers and we're going that route for now. How do you get a haircut with a face mask? Some of you will figure it out..............Not Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Take a shot in the parking lot. Bourbon
The only tyme I enjoy Bourbon is at Christmas, when I have some Wild Turkey 101 with my eggnog.....for only one reason...."Tis the season to be jolly"..I wouldn't want to be the one to break that tradition!!.....If you believe that, I still got that land in Florida......................................I'll even throw in a rowboat you might need...................

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Father's day tomorrow, Boys..My Motto is expect nothing and you will never be disappointed...anything after that is a feather in your cap.............and a smile on your face!!...Daughters seem to remember their Dads more than Sons on this Day....I don't know why............................

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Another glorious summer day..This weekend does usher in Summer and the longest day of the year! I've been blessed with a Terrific Hon and Son and a Boss in the garage!!! I couldn't enjoy that Boss like I would have wanted to in the past recent months but hopefully those days stay in the past. "You don't know what you got til it's not there" can come home in a big hurry...Don't take for granted what you think will last forever!!!!!!!!...It may not.......................enough of this!!!!......One More ZZTOP....

302BOB

Epic Contributor
This is the FIRST year I'm hearing about a Juneteenth Holiday/ Celebration!!!!!!!!...Am I the only one who was missing out on this Celebration over the years???????????????..When I first started reading about Juneteenth in the papers last week,I said to myself what the F...k are they talking about...I can't be the only one who never heard of this Holiday........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Cancel this post if you must, but It is the truth to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Everybody's entitled to their own Holiday, I suppose....Mine is don;t get caught going over the speed limit if you can help it..............LE, no reflection on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Nice breeze this evening...Big party down the street...loud music from this afternoon. A loud DJ on the Mic earlier, but he seems to have gone for a nap for now...I'm sure he'll be back later when everybody else shows up.............."They" don't call it "Show Time" for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I might have found my way down there, but I don't think ZZTOP is on the menu tonight....:cool:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Working my way back to you G..............not taking any prisoners this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Oh what a tangled web you weave.........you were never in my sights!!!..until NOW!!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Son's eye doing much better..He gets his stitches out over the other one Monday...A valuable lesson learned thru all this I hope...............

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel