The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJ down the street has woken up from his nap and the night party is just getting started!!!........Where's my ear plugs????????...Did I mention the DJ and homeowner are one in the same??...He can do no wrong....in his mind................especially after a few libations.............Hon, did you find those ear plugs????????

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
This is the FIRST year I'm hearing about a Juneteenth Holiday/ Celebration!!!!!!!!...Am I the only one who was missing out on this Celebration over the years???????????????..When I first started reading about Juneteenth in the papers last week,I said to myself what the F...k are they talking about...I can't be the only one who never heard of this Holiday........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Cancel this post if you must, but It is the truth to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me too.

Hon never heard of Juneteenth Day either so that makes three of us...Me,TMSBOSS and Hon...and MANY MORE....I'm sure........... Trump's been celebrating this for years!!!!!!!!!......OOPS crossing the line again...It's hurts more when you gotta slam yourself in the face..........................
Funny, The Governor thinking about making it a State Holiday....He must have never heard of it either.............LOL

The 2016 GT350 made Car and Driver's Top cars (best value) of all time!!!..$64K when it debuted but increased $11K over the yrs...The 1965 Mustang was also featured, coming in at $2400............My Boss deserves some recognition here....somewhere......................

That DJ down the street is on full throttle with the music right behind him!!!!.....hopefully midnite might slow things down
Midnite wasn't the answer..Cops came after 12:30AM to quiet things down...I didn't call them I just pulled my windows down...but that didn't help much with that loud music and louder obnoxious dj and warm summer nite..Oh well, Today's another day...............on the east coast...............................Happy Father's Day to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special shout out to Bill P. and Rick D (VoodooBos) and Tracy (TMSBOSS) and Tyme (As in slayer of) and LudaChris (Our new Boss)....enjoy your Father's day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..I know I missed a few....I feel like NASCAR winner on pit road...EVERYONE enjoy your day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hon gave me my first at home haircut today and She did an excellent job!!...I should have got her those clippers yrs ago!!!!!!.....Now just to teach her how to change the oil in the Boss and I'll be Golden...I'll still make my own Pizzas once in a while...don't want to push my luck too far over the edge...................................

DMV opening back up in CT this week with appointments only to avoid the mad rush after being shut down for 3 months....They should have done this YEARS ago to avoid the mile long lines we have encountered all these years!!!!!!!!!!!...just make sure you're wearing your face mask or you're not getting in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hon and Son have Important business to do at DMV......I wish them all the luck I can, since that's as far as I can go......................................They want me to run for election.............too little too late at this stage of the game...................................................................no further comment or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're approaching drought conditions in Ct soon....everyone's worried about their lawns turning brown....not me....don't have to worry about any mowing.My concern is people who have wells as their source of water.....years ago in another drought situation, they had to have water shipped in...$$$$$...............

Was watching "Green Book" ( GREAT Movie, if you can see it) this AM at 2 o'clock when lo and behold I saw a deer walking down my street (the front window shade is always open)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...This is not deer territory, so this guy is either lost or in big trouble, probably both.....This is what happens when developers tear down their woods up north to build shopping strip malls.............I have "adopted" and feed Squirrels and Birds...Bluejays, Cardinals and others, but a Deer...I don't think I can handle, especially when the Boys( Galaxy and Peanut Pitt Bulls)visit...............the woodchuck knows the Boy's wrath..........................

Last edited:
Got my renewal notice for the local newspaper service yesterday...It's now over a hundred bucks for 2 months.I remember when the daily paper was 35 cents. When the price jumped to 50 cents, we were flabbergasted!!!!...It's now $2.00 daily and $3.00 for Sunday...There used to be boxes around town to buy a paper but those have dissappeared since the coin collection boxes couldn't handle all those extra quarters...........that was the reason the State never added sales tax to newspapers.............they may be looking into that now......another tax to a too long list.....and the paper gets smaller and smaller....once they stop offering the puzzles and crossword, I'll get my news off the TV and radio.

TMO Supporting Vendors