The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Most 4th of July fireworks displays have been canceled around here this year because of covid concerns....They're outside for Heaven Sakes......I understand people are dying every day from wretched disease but with all these new restrictions placed on us, I feel a weight on my neck also....face masks, arrows in the aisles at stores,just going the your doctor is now an ordeal. Are face masks the norm forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to have a salami sandwich on an English muffin I found in the back of the fridge......it must be still good...it's not green yet.................................................Hon made pasta and Meatballs last nite.......I'll save that for tomorrow...............

The new normal..........My doctor's office sent out an email... now taking appts....no more waiting room....you call them when you're outside and they'll call you back when you can come in.............They do appts with the Doctor over the internet also...how does that work if I need a shot???????

Big trouble over the weekend.............Son got into a skirmish with His half brother late Sunday nite...alcohol was involved, which never helps things.Hon had to bring Son to the ER for stitches over his left eye.....His rt eye looks like it got hit by a bus...Son is the much stronger of the two, but got sucker punched, which evened the resulting mess....never a dull moment in paradise.............................

With Son recovering from that weekend war, my Boys will be spending tyme here some more....as they get older, they get better to live with.................They're still teenage ruffians in dog years....I've read they may act rebellious like their human counterparts during these challenging tymes..................

Last edited:
Waking up the TMO Community......alone, you sleepyheads............Another glorious day on tap..whenever you wake up breathing with a Boss in the garage, you can't complain too much, if not at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Trials and tribulations may cross your ways, but be sure to enjoy your Mustang Days!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors