The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

covid is somebody's game to play......this came on too quick world-wide and now everyone is paying the price and they won't be happy until everyone is vaccinated....which doesn't seem to working that well......get boosted, that'll do it.....you will all become pin cushions if you don't wake up.......................................excuse my rant....fact is the more folks that get vaccinated is increasing the infection rate.......How can that be?????????????????????........There's more to this covid baloney than meets the eye.......every other month we got a new variant coming out worst than the one before...who's next in line for your next shot????????????????.....................I'll take my chances and see how this plays out......Your freedoms are gradually being stripped...before long you will need a vaccine card to go into your grocery store...................Heaven Forbid a Liquor Store.................................The Mandates keep coming.....I am sorry for all the families that lost loved ones during this "pandemic" but sorry to say they were collateral damage in some ones God forsaken mind..............2 yrs of this madness and we are worse off now, than then .......I've kidded with you all over the years but this is getting out of hand!!!!!!!!!!! Let me log off before the covid patrol can get a track on me......................

Last edited:
RIP John Madden.....I didn't follow your 10yr career as coach for the Oakland Raiders and never played your football video game franchise, but I always enjoyed watching A football game you were calling on TV, especially with Pat Summerall...............85 yrs old.....He quit coaching because He couldn't fly on a plane because of his phobias concerning that....I'll never forget that one Thanking game He did and had a Turkey with 6 legs to give out to the winning team..............

Very sorry about my rant about covid it just gets so overwelhming to me sometymes...especially since this doesnt make any sense...to me and many others................It's two yrs now...enough is ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost sound like Ralphie but He got his Red Rifle BB gun to shoot the bad guys and all I have is ......not much......wait a minute...There's a Boss in the garage....Christmas ain't over just yet!!!!!!!...Where's those darn keys??????????????????..........FUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey!!! Great news!!!! New York is still planning their New Years dropping of the ball to bring in the new year tonight at Time Square!!!!.....Why isn't this a covid risk???....Why am I such a party poopper??? Why am I asking all these question???............I know, Its New Years Eve......Have fun and I wish for the best for everybody.......Happy New Year , in advance..............peace, be with you on your journey where ever it may lead you..............................

Last edited:
music from Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi to Giddy Up by the Ace Family, surprising!
If someone don't like my way of living...that's their problem................................not mine.....................................No disrespect to You MR. Bill P.....Bill, you and your family enjoy the new year...my rants will be always around ......old age does come with some "stuff"....I'm realizing that now....but my Boss don't..........................:hellyeah:....forever.......................

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
No issues 302, living in Nebraska everyone seems to think I must be a Country Music Fan, but my tastes lean a bit more towards yours, which translated means I like all kinds of music. I will admit in college I was more into Clapton, James Gang, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, The Who, ELO, Bachman Turner Overdrive, Kansas, Journey, Genesis, Chicago, Bad Company, Blood, Sweat and Tears, though I still listening a lot to my late 60s early 70s favorite CCR, quite a bit.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Super strong song for quite a few Automotive makes ( and commercials ) , but I have to admit my favorite is a video done for the Viper Days Challenge ( TV aired 20 years ago ) which plays " Born to be Wild " while filming me driving my 98 Red Viper. Kind of sentimental there, ha.

Bill, We all have/had moments that we cherish thru our "drive" life, that's for sure......most of us here on TMO would best recollect our tymes behind the wheel of a fast car....Me especially!!.....But besides that stuff, there's family and friends and just being here to enjoy all that that matters......I know you've reached that level.......;):hellyeah:.......Bill, any vid of that Red Viper????

We all gotta gotta go back home sooner or later......some will fight it ans some will welcome it...a New Year is on the doorstep for everybody very soon....May it be kind to you and your loved ones.....and May God watch over ALLof youLwith His Blessings................AMEN....

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors