The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Have a happy and safe New Year celebration Bob. Going out but heading home early, before midnight here. First we had the fires and thankfully now our first measurable snow of the season. 600-1000 homes lost. I live about 15 miles from the fire. We're fine but man do I feel for those folks who lost everything. Don't want to be caught out on the roads with all the crazies out there.

Here's a picture from last night. This isn't a forest being burned, it's a neighborhood.
IMG_1978.JPG

WOW, quite a crew around this neck of the woods for a New Year's Eve night......I'm still lookin for my Boss keys..........you see that commercial where the guy asks his wife if she saw his glasses and they were on the top of his head?........She said "i'm sure they're around".............that's how I feel about now........................................

All you Boys settled in now that 2022 is under our belts?.....It's cold here....16 this AM......I know the mod gang will be busy during this racing down tyme....I'm just hoping my snow shovel will not be used too much soon......that's a wish that never seems to happen.......at least the grass stopped growing........there's a bright side to everything if you look for it......if that's not a proverb....it should be.......as winter creeps in......................:nono:

Have a happy and safe New Year celebration Bob. Going out but heading home early, before midnight here. First we had the fires and thankfully now our first measurable snow of the season. 600-1000 homes lost. I live about 15 miles from the fire. We're fine but man do I feel for those folks who lost everything. Don't want to be caught out on the roads with all the crazies out there.

Here's a picture from last night. This isn't a forest being burned, it's a neighborhood.
View attachment 71427
Tyme, AWESOME PIC!!!!

I don't go to the movie theaters anymore.....The last tyme I went with Hon and Son (pre pandemic)......We had to choose our seats at the ticket counter.....I'll choose my seat in my living room.................thank you..................................

Another dismal/dreay day here in CT......rain............ temps mid 30's.....better than snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...tomorrow looks to be better...Maybe take the Boss out.....another storm on the horizon for Thur nite into Fri....this one might need a snow shovel...............I'm getting too old for this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First shovel able snow of this new winter moving in over nite ending tomorrow AM "they're" saying 4"-6"......Oh Boy!!!...the older I get....The "S" word makes me cringe...........Had the Boss out today for a little exercise.....for both of us................;).........

Son by here a minute ago to tuck his Bolt away in the garage so Hon put Her Jukester in the garage so I can have the Tacoma in the driveway for the next snow event.....I rather sweat in the summer than than put up with this .........stuff......family show...........I remember..................

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel