The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill, I see the birthday list has moved to the left...........it was always in the middle, then shifted to the right........I'm cancelling my BD this yr since I don't know where I'll end up........LOL...............at least I got my 2024 TMO calendar yesterday....................................

Quiet Saturday Morning........not as chilly as the last few mornings....almost 40, compared to 27 a few days ago...Sunshine now, but "they" say clouds will be moving in later...Good Boss day, but I think I'll lay low today...........watch some TV or let it watch me...............................still enjoying Hon's sausage and peppers...........UM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Son by for a surprise visit with the Boys!!!!!!!!! He took the Boss to the gym........good exercise for both, I'm sure.........sixty yrs ago I'd still be up to my armpits with Halloween candy me and my brothers collected.......those were the days........now just a distant memory........maybe I'll get a Hershey bar the next time I go to the grocery store...........I remember Nestle chocolate bars....Full size way back when..........I guess they're just a memory too....................

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Son by for a surprise visit with the Boys!!!!!!!!! He took the Boss to the gym........good exercise for both, I'm sure.........sixty yrs ago I'd still be up to my armpits with Halloween candy me and my brothers collected.......those were the days........now just a distant memory........maybe I'll get a Hershey bar the next time I go to the grocery store...........I remember Nestle chocolate bars....Full size way back when..........I guess they're just a memory too....................
You can find the full size candy bars around here but they’re a buck & a quarter …….

CVS is trying to kill me............HELP!!!!!!!!!!!.......Auto refill never kicked in this month, so I tried refilling on line......2 of the 3 I needed took, so I re-odered the third one again.........now the first 2 are cancelleld and the last one is available....I miss the old days when you could talk to somebody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................I miss even more when I didn't need to bother with any of this stuff,........... Family friendly rant....................These meds are related to the heart attack I had last year.............Heaven help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just so you know, I'm dying eating a well buttered English muffin..................Thomas's promises .......................I see two things in the sky , lighted hovering over me, this ain't no joke,,,,,,,,,,,,this is real.............this is crazy............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............it/they are hovering over me...........Im shutting down NOW........

Bill, Bacon might help. I haven't had any since I can remember ( not my choice, of cource)...I saw 2 lites hovering in the sky this early AM ...about 3AM....I woke up Hon & She saw them too....She blamed it as Army drones...........I believe it was more than that....................Damn..........this scares me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...."they" must be after CO Boss owners...................

Last edited:
Bad/ Sad news out of this thread..........Peanut's back leg is swollen and He can hardly walk............Son took Him to the Vet...........they're doing tests.........Galaxy just whines...........me too......................on the bright side...........I had the Boss out yesterday and took no prisoners or tickets...........I pray for Peanut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The light in the sky is back................Guess what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............A sliver of the moon with a ring of stars above to the right , looking down.......the stars are fading, but the moon still shines..........and the Boss sleeps in the garage...........................................................................................and the numbskull posts on..........................

TMO Supporting Vendors