The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The day after Thanksgiving is always quiet.....Everybody recovering from their feast the day before.... Any Pumpkin Pie Left??? Most have the day off.today.....It's just a day to do nothing, except for those black Friday shoppers who didn't even go to sleep overnite.....It's not called the silly season for no reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....HO HO HO....and the weather outside is....

A nice sunny day today....mid 40's as the day moves on...................mailman just came by as I type..........talking on his phone....I gotta get used to that stuff.......To get older is to continue to learn , I guess............I'm glad to have that privilege...................many don't get that far....................

I haven't heard from Tymeslayer in a while...........I hope He's OK!!!......I know Sweet Loraine is causing him troubles for some time now...I hope that gets resolved soon!!!!!!!!!!...I'm also sure He is getting his Christmas Display up as I type............HO HO HO.................the power grid beefs up just for that display!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day after Thanksgiving...........Leftovers will be calling in a while...........maybe even a turkey sandwich with mayo and a pickle........I enjoyed leftovers ALL weekend in the past!!!..That's part of Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!............

I need another poster here soon just to insure this forum is still alive............HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I'm not playin Van Helen anymore................Hon thought it was Guns N Roses................even worse..........Aerosmith...............was her second guess..........oh boy!!!!!!!!

A 68/70 orange Nova just came in across the street.................That car is LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!...The driver/owner is in my age range and knows what He got!!!!!!!!!!!!...I sleep well knowing I have a Boss 302......He must too, knowing He has that super duper Nova!!!!!!!!!!............Man that thing sounds menacing!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................Did I mention a cam???????????????

Oh Boy!!!!!!!!! Dentist today........After Xrays....it seems that root canal tooth I've been avoiding....can't be avoided anymore.........The Boss is even shivering in anticipation of what's next..........You wanna eat...you gotta have teeth.............or get used to soup..................That's a metaphor you can apply to many things in life......if soup is the least, My Boss feast is the best.........I cherish that meal every time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors