The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One last thought before I leave for now.............Cherish the ones you love, everyday!!!!!!!!!!!....Remember those who are gone now....everyday!!!! and forget those bastards who hurt you and meant you no good..........the Lord will take good care of them...........AMEN.........Remember Church on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............Be on time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a point of reference.......I didn't start this "Ton" thread years back......another member did, but I'm glad He did........imagine the chaos I would cause on all the other threads here!!........Man, This luke warm Pepperoni Brewport Pizza ain't that bad ............super thin, so you don't mind eating the crust............no longer dark.........another day is blooming!!!!!!!!

My first full day of 68 dom..........or should that be spelled another way?..........I chuckle because I can....We all have a certain number of days in our story books that cannot be changed...Enjoy your book...........It gets returned to the Library by itself.........................as you do to your maker..;););)

I want to turn this to a happy occasion...........Sunrise soon.........I don't have to go work anymore...as in RETIRED............If you do, be thankful for your employment and pray you get to enjoy what I got......a permanent paid vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........I'm not bragging.........or boasting............just enjoying the best days I have left!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........Everybody says "what do you do all day".....my answer is WHATEVER I WANT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............and nothing more or less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............I forgot about them damn taxes ..........dyin is not on my to do list, right now.....drivin the Boss is..................

Having leftover Brewport pizza for breakfast today...........you can tell a good pie if it tastes good the next day..........Brewport is alright!!!!!!!.........now, time for my meds......oops, one dropped out of the closed window........you fellow med takers see the humor here...........others may not.........for now.......for some strange reason "one flew over the cuckoo nest" comes into view..............1700147113492.jpeg

Last edited:
Oops..wrong movie...............sorry...........maybe not..............these meds make you crazy after a while...............like I needed any help............right Hon???????????........Hon???????????

Last edited:
Hon is my Rock........She keeps me pointed in the right direction all day long without a map........She's watching Sherrie Sheppard on TV right now, so I'm not that well guarded.......Hence the Boss keys are being heard dangling somewhere..............

I was in the store the other day and head two older ladies talking......one said "I don't know what to get my grand kids for Christmas!!"...the other lady said "money in a Xmas card works for me".......The silly season officially starts on black Friday......."What's in YOUR wallet????"........said the laughing man behind the counter....................

We all only have one life to live and enjoy............I need cheaters to read the morning paper now..........other things don't work like they used to....right Hon???, but I can still drive the heck out of that Boss when I want to!!!!!!!!!!! Thanksgiving is next week and that's one of the thanks I give...........my life.........and Hon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....don't forget to give yours!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hon was watching a show the other night and they said crazy people don't realize they're crazy until somebody else tells them....and even then they think the other person is the one who"s nuts.....why do I laugh at this stuff????....Why do I push a Boss to the limit.(My Limit)???..........How did I make it this far??..A distant voice just said...Don't ask!!!!!!!!......DEEP!!!

Last edited:
Thanksgiving countdown getting closer.......I went out today to get what I needed to avoid the rush tomorrow...seems everybody else was thinking the same thing...the store was packed!!!!!!!!.........Bad storm moving in tonight into Wed morning........Heavy rains and high winds will make travel a challenge for those who have to be out..............If I EVER hear another "Black Friday" commercial anytime soon, I'm going to "spin a bearing" or "Blow a gasket".............First year the NFL is going with a black Friday football game..........you can sit and watch the game eating leftovers, while Wifey maxes out the CC........The Silly season used to start on Black Friday, now I'm not so sure........Everybody enjoy your Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Thanksgiving countdown getting closer.......I went out today to get what I needed to avoid the rush tomorrow...seems everybody else was thinking the same thing...the store was packed!!!!!!!!.........Bad storm moving in tonight into Wed morning........Heavy rains and high winds will make travel a challenge for those who have to be out..............If I EVER hear another "Black Friday" commercial anytime soon, I'm going to "spin a bearing" or "Blow a gasket".............First year the NFL is going with a black Friday football game..........you can sit and watch the game eating leftovers, while Wifey maxes out the CC........The Silly season used to start on Black Friday, now I'm not so sure........Everybody enjoy your Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I ever see & hear another Medicare enrollment tv commercial, I‘ll be behind you at the parts counter for that bearing !! Packers play early game on thanksgiving so hopefully they won‘t embarrass themselves or the residents of Wisco ?? Some organizations have released their 2024 track schedules, maybe a Black Friday sale online ?? Christmas presents, anybody wants to know I’m looking for camber (I have the plates) & new tires !!

TMO Supporting Vendors