The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When I went out to get the paper yesterday morning and saw my truck was not there............I went thru a moment meltdown until I remembered Son has it......I'm gettin too old for this stuff!!.....................................Boss ride later, for sure...............................

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
My desk top daily calendar has quotes on them from time to time. Yesterday : “The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.” Stephen Covey

Something that I try to focus on, stay on point and don’t stray.
But we all know what happens, the road of tangents.

Last edited:
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
There was a song about this, if I recall...................... You don't tug on Superman's cape You don't spit into the wind You don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger And you don't mouse around on a road course with Bill P. Yeah, That's it!!!!!!!!!!
Amelia Earhart once said “Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn’t be done”.
Not that I was interrupting your thread (lol) but do continue …………

Another Dreary December day in southwest Ct.......The day started out sunny, but clouds took over by noon....barely 40 now, should be near 48........oh well...........warming up for the weekend...in the 50's!!!!!, but a wind and rain storm moving in for Sunday afternoon/evening.......The Boss is getting antsy.......Me too..........:banghead:

Hey, I'm just not an old, old rock n roll junkie.........I can aspire to other stuff as Hon has shown me the way........read between the lines.........
...not marriage/love wise..........I 'm talkin music wise.............

Last edited:
It's almost 5am....I'm riding solo here for a while...slow Wed morning, I see.........Somebody gotta hold down the fort!!!!!!!!!!!!.............Good thing I got up to whatever..........U know the drill..........The Boss needs some exercise.......maybe Friday when temps warm up a bit, for me, not the Boss.............as you get older...you get colder........................

You know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........But Hon keeps hiding them recently............She must be jealous.............or have plans of Her own, since She traded in that special order 6spd BMW for that Jukester.............no comment......................

My life is a banana and whatever I can find in the morning to take my meds....heaven forbid you take them on an empty stomach...a Boss ride after that makes all that disappear.........for a while..............Don't get old...........although the alternative is not that great,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel