The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christmas is surely approaching............all the Halloween stuff has disappeared and Christmas things are starting to come into view.......Hon and Her elves must be busy!!!! This was my mission yrs ago when Son was growing up............Putting up the tree and lights and everything else..............but the air went out of my Christmas balloon once Son grew up and moved out......I still have the Christmas spirit, but not like it used to be...............You boys with kids, Cherish your Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
My Christmas duties remain the same even with our adult children, put up the balsam synthetic tree & trim with the string of lights, paddock queen takes care of the rest which she enjoys & does a marvelous job ………oh yeah, procure gift’s for such mentioned …..

IMG_3425.jpeg

I never had a real live tree........the thought of killing a live tree and throwing it to the curb after Christmas wasn't right to me........My artificial tree served me well for all these yrs.....I've saved over 40 trees..........Ho Ho Ho.............Son carries on the tradition.............I bought him his own nativity display.............He's proud to show!!! Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!

I know.....Christmas may not be a TMO topic, but it is in everybody's line of sight right now....did I say that correct??????????.........Christmas Time is a time when everybody feels a little more friendly and caring, except for those bastards that prey on people all yr long............they have no souls.........sorry for that outburst......Christmas doesn't deserve that....the coming weeks will be busy for some and hectic for others............but come Christmas Day........Everybody will be HAPPY!!!!!!!...........even me................HO HO HO

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
OOH, I forgot to mention our cooks on board will probably be busy too that day, right boys????????.............I plan on Hot Dogs, Baked Beans potato chips and maybe some onion dip....Thanksgiving was last month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christmas feast here is homemade lasagna with my marinara plus French garlic toasted bread With plenty of butter. That bread can be dry so you gota slather on the butter. Paddock queen makes the breakfast that rivals the stuff you get at your favorite local corner restaurant !! I’m sure you know what I’m talking about. The “cooks aboard” thread might be popular that day………………..

My best Christmas dinner ever was the year I made lasagna AND eggplant parm with a huge tossed salad and lots of garlic bread.I don't know how I did it, back then.....I wouldn't even try that stunt today, that's for sure!!!! The dining room table had all 3 leaves in for the 10 people eating that day......What a feast that was!!!..........A Christmas I will never forget!!!!!!!!! Memories are precious!!!!! I feel bad for the people that lose theirs....I hope I never do!!!!!!!

HEY....It's Christmas time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......Get busy putting up that tree and all those lights and everything else...you know the drill by now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Santa will be here before you know it!!!!!!...You've been good everybody??????????..........Don't ask me to define the definition of "good".....we all have our own takes on that. Santa knows..............

Quarter Moon beaming down on me as I type............Hon snoring ............me next soon.........I lost my train of thought, but I had this in mind, don't ask me why...........maybe it has something to do with the current John Travolta Santa commercial on TV now........whatever...........

I had my banana with my meds earlier for "breakfast"....I might go overboard and grab that last Jimmy Dean Bacon, egg and cheese sandwich in the freezer downstairs.....I hear it calling my name................BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors