The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snow flakes coming down..OH boy...............I can't believe it...........it's not a lot but it's enough to make me say wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....all done in a minute or two............oh well..............such is life................

snow flakes may come and go but the sound of my Boss stays with me FOREVER.............TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............you all know what I'm talkin about.............HP,,,,,,,,,,,I got enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............to get me in trouble..............I got enough to make me sweat...............you all know what's under that gas pedal.................:hellyeah:

TMS........Welcome to the chill..............man I miss the summer days and warm sunshine...............more than I ever remember............must be those aging yrs settling in....Is this a Boss driver saying this?????????.................OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Bob

It’s been since the winter of 05-06 since I have had the pleasure of a full midwestern winter. A few weeks here or there was it then either back to a desert or the deep south. I’ll let ya know how this one goes. Lol.

Last edited:
TMS, I used to like winters long ago but as I got older and the shoveling became more of a PITA and now even worse........I hope your " Pleasure of a full midwestern winter" will be a kind one...........on a positive note.........Santa will need some snow in a couple of weeks.............HO HO HO........................Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A beautiful sunny start to this Fantastic Friday.........TGIF to all those who have to go in......Keep those dreams of retirement in focus.......they are worth every penny!!!!!!!!!!!!....A Permanent Paid Vacation is worth it's weight in gold...........Trust ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............I living that dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........for over 8 yrs now!!!!!!!!!!....I thank GOD every day for this...a lot folks never get to enjoy a retirement either because they die young or can't afford to leave their job..............My Dad enjoyed 25 yrs of retirement..........I don't think I'll see that many yrs, but I'm grateful/thankful for every minute I have to enjoy this freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
39* low this morning & it’s 51* right now (9:25am) …….. sunshine ……the sweat is coming out of the roads….. winds out of the south at 15mph….like @TMSBOSS said, 3 days of the 50’s and they’re here …..it is Dec 8th in wisco, ain’t it ???

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Bob

Same here, I would bundle up and go do my thing regardless how much snow there was. In high school I drove a 68 big block Vette all year round. Even during the blizzard of 78. Now I put on the insulated bibs, heavy boots, gloves and goggle, unplug the tractor crank it up and blow the snow off the drive. Then it’s back inside. Oh well.

Isn't strange how the winters get worse as we get older????????????.............Climate change ain't clearing my driveway anytime soon............................Where's those lazy, crazy, hazy days of summer when you could use them????????..............TMS, I'll NEVER forget the blizzard of '78..............NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......I got caught in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I hear Hon snoring as I type and She complains about me!!!!!!!!!!!.............Marriage is a Journey you put up with because you can't wait to see what happens next!!!!!!!!!!!!...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!..never mind the other stuff.................

Sunny , but chilly start to this Saturday Morning.............I hate getting the paper when it is getting cold outside.........Where's my darn slippers???????????..........and that jacket???????...HON!!!!!!! I know.........stop the belly aching.........I got a Boss in the garage.......food in the fridge and a Hon to snuggle up with.......Do "they" call that the Cat's MEOW???

I'm sitting here at my desk with my Casio Solar watch basking in the morning sun.........This watch has to be at least 15 yrs old!!!!!!!!!............and still going strong!!!!!!!!..."Tough Solar Illuminator" on the outer bezel...........I don't wear it anymore since I have the you know what.......flip top...............Did old school enter into this picture?????????????

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
......and both you and the Boss still look like Classics, ha! I understand , as I have one of my vehicles that turned 10 this year and I have never owned any vehicle that long. But, like the Boss 302 it is a Classic and it brings me a similar joy that we all know your Mustang brings you. Enjoy the weekend!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel