The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boys..............bottom line.............go for ALL you can, while you can and have fun while you do it.............if a Mustang is in the mix.....so be it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............Alright, Alright.....anything with wheels is OK...........Mopars.............Chevies..............whatever....................No YUGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winter is officially here..Son brought his Bolt motorcycle here today to put in the garage for the winter his E bike fits in his Condo........Now I gotta find those snow shovels....rain tomorrow, but snow can't be far away..that's a 4 letter word I hate to use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Brewport Pizza Hon brought home for me the other day was outta this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....I'm starting to think why waste all that gas going to Modern in New Haven when Brewport is so much closer and just as GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........They make their own beer................Brewport...................enough of this commercial........nobody's paying me...............

Sunday Sermon from Pastor 302BOB...........We are all filled with the light of God..........never let it go dim in your soul............Man o Man that just came to me.........shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....OH BOY!!..This is deeper than I need it to be.. or want it to be right now...............SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............you all know what I want I want to shout!! ...It's Sunday..Praise the Lord!!,,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Football on soon...Hon just laughs..that has nothing to do with me being a Giant's Fan or maybe it does...........I deserve it either way!!..............Cowboys/ Eagles Tomorrow nite!!!!!!...WOW!!! I'm liken the Boys.............Eagles ain't showin me nuthin lately..

Christmas is coming.......you all know what to do to make Santa be there...........Like my Mom and Pop did ............long ago.............This is a old school 302BOB talkin now.....Can you hear me..????????? I wonder as I wonder.................

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel