The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That was about the same time gas was $.25 a gallon.....I remember riding my bike to the corner drug store and getting a popsicle or fudgsicle for a nickel then they went up to 7 cents and then a dime......I lost track after that...........My dad had a change jar on his dresser...........that's where i "borrowed" my frozen treats money......................

Last hours of 2023 winding down.......not a bad year for me and Hon.I hope us and everybody else here has a great 2024...........remember when everybody thought the world would stop when 2000 was coming in?...........Time marches on and nobody can stop it........Happy New Year to Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............I posted this song by mistake on the cooks thread..it belongs here tonight...

Last edited:
I went to the store last week to buy some pancake syrup that Hon needed............We've been using Aunt Jeremiah for as long as I can remember but now it's gone, replaced with Pearl milling company brand........same with the pancake mix.....Uncle Ben's rice is gone too........I guess those name brands offended somebody...............SAD. SAD...........

Well, It's a brand new year and all that comes with it!....don't make any resolutions you can't keep..............in other words.........don't bother.............just be true to yourself and your maker and be thankful for all good things that come your way, especially family and health!!!!

Always remember................there's three guys in your corner when you think you're by yourself.................."me, myself, and I"....................They are your best friends..........They helped me at least once!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel