The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Day 2 of our new year...........Christmas has come and gone, sad to say, but our new year is just beginning!!!!!!!!!!!..........Jump in Boys and enjoy the waters.........They;re filled with stuff you will enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hon just heard this on the news............twins were born...........one in 2023 and the other seconds later in 2024......twins birth date a year apart............even tho it was just seconds............what was the harm in listing them born in the same year???????????

Last edited:
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
I'm enjoying a treat from Santa right now............Russell Stover cremes.........can't let Hon find these.......................;)

My “Hon” bought me two Reese’s cups for Christmas. Just two. 1/2 lbs each. The first time I have not finished a cup in one setting. Lol.
Well my paddock queen has been getting these chocolate truffles & fudge from the monks in Oregon. Very pricey but until you tasted them, it doesn’t matter. She is also the sister-in-law of the niece whose uncle is one of the monks who is memorized in the monastery‘s garden and buried in the monk’s cemetery.
Did I say that it’s really really delicious ?? It is beyond that !!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
While the paddock queen was out in Oregon visiting the daughter, they took a short trip to the monastery and brought back a fresh supply of treats. This truffle, we cut them in half because they are huge, go great with morning coffee.

IMG_3452.jpeg

Well, Christmas is over and New Year's has come to pass..........another year has begun to live and enjoy............how ever that plays out for everybody...I'll enjoy my time with Hon, Son and the boys and of course a ride or two or more in the Boss...........never forgetting Father God and Lord Jesus plays a part in all of that as well...........I may be dumb, but not stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still alive to enjoy the Boss and ALL the other things that life has given me..........Hon, Son, the boys, Galaxy and Peanut, and an endless list of others..........Count your blessings boys, for me they're more than I deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel