The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
They're watching a winter storm for Sat nite into Sunday...........rain, mix and snow with winds........they're not saying how much of an accumulation to expect because the exact track of the storm is still uncertain...........we've been lucky the last 2 winters with minimal snow..............it may be time to pay the piper this year.......I hope I'm wrong!!!!!!!!!!
A nor-easter a brewing ?? Hope it goes sideways by you & not the boss & you !! So far we here in Wisco have been snowless all “winter” and I hope I just didn’t jinx us❄️🌬️

Now, the weather boys are leaning to more snow than rain/mix........4-" 7" along the coast....6"-!2"+ inland........another rain storm Tues/Wed.......temps near 50.........maybe I don't have to shovel Sunday????????????...............yeah, right.........................

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Now, the weather boys are leaning to more snow than rain/mix........4-" 7" along the coast....6"-!2"+ inland........another rain storm Tues/Wed.......temps near 50.........maybe I don't have to shovel Sunday????????????...............yeah, right.........................
Get one of these !! Doctor recommended, the orange beast Bob !!

IMG_2819.jpeg

Man , do I have a story to tell and this ain't no Whatever.........I got a Xmas card from a cousin-in-law I haven't heard from in years!!!!!!!!!!!!...Cousin Carol!!!...Her Husband was my cousin Bob, My mother's sister's son.................They lived in Great Bearington , Mass, but moved to Tenn yrs later..............I was a little curious when I saw the return label on the Xmas card had just Her name on it?????.........after a little research on the internet (thank God for that) ...I learned my cousin Bob died Aug 2015............man was I blindsided!!!!!!!!!!!..........long story short, I wrote Carol a letter with my condolences ...........but I can't imagine how this miscommunication happened...........Bottom line.....Don't let your family slip by.........it can happen, as I found out!!!!!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Man , do I have a story to tell and this ain't no Whatever.........I got a Xmas card from a cousin-in-law I haven't heard from in years!!!!!!!!!!!!...Cousin Carol!!!...Her Husband was my cousin Bob, My mother's sister's son.................They lived in Great Bearington , Mass, but moved to Tenn yrs later..............I was a little curious when I saw the return label on the Xmas card had just Her name on it?????.........after a little research on the internet (thank God for that) ...I learned my cousin Bob died Aug 2015............man was I blindsided!!!!!!!!!!!..........long story short, I wrote Carol a letter with my condolences ...........but I can't imagine how this miscommunication happened...........Bottom line.....Don't let your family slip by.........it can happen, as I found out!!!!!
You‘re so right Bob, stay in touch with family especially those out of state. Immediate family is usually trouble free but the first & second cousins are tough sometimes so it’s easier for me to be in contract with the family with the Christmas card exchange. It’s only once a year but that old adage of “no news is good news” doesn’t apply now a days as we press into cresting life’s hill

dragoon and everybody else........"cresting life's hill" might include paying life's bill......as in cashing in your ticket....................I have my ticket hidden for now!!!!!!!!!!...........My Boss is the only ticket I use and won't lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....A winked eye and then some.................................

Took the Boss out to get a Papa's pepperoni and onion pie............not as good as pies before!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........must have changed hands down the road............this is not good...........Papa's was my New Haven (Modern Pizza) backup................OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, .............I get over the pizza stuff.........I just hate bad weather and that's coming this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!! around here!!!!!!!!!!!........in my younger days, I wouldn't blink an eye ball!!!!!!!!!! at a winter storm.........but now I shutter at the thought............getting old ain't no bargain.............anybody telling you any different is lying thru their teeth, if they got any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...My Boss just smiles............

TMO Supporting Vendors