The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Boys have settled in now that their Pa is having fun in the sun in Miami.We have the drapes pulled back so they can look out the front window.........it gets noisy when the mailman comes or a fedex driver...........Thank God I had an oil delivery yesterday before the Boys got here!!!!........The Boys are usually quiet, but if they see or hear something they don't like..............watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............They're not called Pit Bulls for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............They love me and Hon because we love them.......Galaxy and Peanut.....

Just found out from Hon, that Son broke our last 2 snow shovels because He was lifting more than they could handle.....this was over 2 yrs ago and I just found out when George came to shovel our driveway the other night...........Son is too strong for his own good sometimes.........He plays with his 70 lb Pitt Bulls like they are "Rag Dolls".....oops

Last edited:
"tap dancin on a land mine...musta been too much moonshine"...........Thank God I survived that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....My Guardian Angel working overtime again......I know the bill is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........and a BIG hug will be forthcoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another brush of 1to 2 inches of snow from a storm passing to our south...........the Boys love it.............but I'm with Hon.............I Hate Winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........Ritz crackers with peanut butter aint helping no more...give me my meds and let me see another day............the boys are getting scrambled eggs soon..me too....I got an English muffin to go with this.,somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!

More snow overnite into this morning..........maybe an inch or so .....just a reminder winter is still here............a reminder I don't need....I got an oil delivery the other day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...The Boys are willing to help me here.....................if they could.....................

Okay, Okay.........last Disco era song......I promise.........the last full day with the Boys.....They requested this.................. I love the horns in this song......I went to see Kool and the Gang at Oakdale in the late 70's That was the last time I was there until a few yrs ago when Me and Hon went back to See and hear Joe Walsh

Last edited:
You Boys and Me, I guess are lucky I didn't include "Saturday Night Fever" into this Disco madness !!!!!!!!!!!...That's what got the disco ball rolling in 1977........Son coming back from Miami later to pick up the Boys...........I'm gonna miss 'em.........I hope they miss me...............you gotta hang on to whatever family to have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....some are big, some are small.....LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Boys are starting to get restless...........I think they know Pa is coming back today............Don't ask me how...........only God knows..a God that's put up with me all these yrs..AMEN!!!....another story for a another day..................

Well the empty nest syndrome has returned.............Son back from a cool (low 70's) Miami and picked up the Boys a little while ago.........I already miss the pitter patter of those 2 Boys going up and down the stairs.....Hon sad to see them go too...........................

Life is a journey filled with surprises!!!!!!!!!!!!.........some are happy, some are sad........some you might see coming, some hit you like you never been hit before!!!!!!!!!!!! But still you get up every day and hope for the best.........I pray for that now since I got older, maybe a little wiser...........where's this going????......What's the point???....I guess I'm just trying to say tomorrow is promised to no one..........I know this from my date with fate 2/28/22............I feel I was given a little more time to remind everybody to CHERISH what you have, especially your family!!!! Family is the core of your life...........cars, races and even great food are secondary ............Okay, enough of this stuff, If you get it , Praise the Lord!!!....if not, My work here is done.....BTW I adopted my Boss..........302BOBJR...................The legacy will live on....................

TMO Supporting Vendors