The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where's that whistle when you need it!!!???!!!!......................oops, Hon says back in your cage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............She likes to have the upper hand around here........who am I to argue????????.....family show, so I just smile.................The Boss is smiling Too.............. you boys know the game...those who play it well smile the best.... ;););););)

Last edited:
I'm liken the Chiefs to win another Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........Hon stickin with the Niners...........She's not a football fan, so She don't know, like I know or I think I know..............Does crow taste better with ketchup????????????...........I hope I don't have to find out......................

"Today's Birthdays"............Joe Pesci 81........I didn't realize He was that age............okay, okay, okay..............also, Today in History.....1964..The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show........I wanna hold your hand.............love me do.............revolution was a few yrs away...................I remember the Beatle rage of that time...I was 8 going on 9......I remember full size cardboard figures of the Beatles in stores..........it was mass hysteria there for a while..........then the Stones came on board.....the bad boys............and then you add in a Mustang..........OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm going thru the winter doldrums............. is that how you spell it LOL ????????????........not bad, snow wise...............so far!!!!!!!!!!!...or no frigid cold.....the days are getting longer....I may survive another winter..........we'll see...........

weather was on a warming trend this week....today will be the warmest........may tickle 60.........heating bill loves this as much as I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........there may be a price to pay down the road...............that road never comes with a map..............ya ever notice???????????............the older you get, the smarter you get, but you don't remember half the time...that's way I put the Boss keys in the same place for years!!!!!!!!!..............Hon, where's those keys??????????????????

I buy Bananas to have when I take my meds in the morning..........the label says eat something....They're either too green or over ripe.........I give up.......I try...........I really do.............I know, I Know, I know...........I 'll get over it.............there's a Boss in the garage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................smiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hon yelled out earlier......."Super Bowl Sunday tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!....What are ya makin??"............I told Her I picked up a pepperoni flat bread pizza on sale at the store.........just gotta remember to take it out of the freezer tomorrow...........if the niners win I'll be having crow ...........with ketchup................Mahomes, don't let me down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1982..........Disco era.......I tapped my toe to this song.......Me being a Hard Core Rocker...I'm embarrassed to admit it, but it's true............Hon had nothing to do with this...........well maybe a little..........
............this ain't the original version............the first one was a lot more RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
My dental Higentist talked me into getting an electric toothbrush............I'm old school!!!!!!!!!!..........just give me what I've used for yrs!!!!!!..........An old dog is hard to train!!!!!!!!......Hon found that out long ago!!!!!!!!!!!........She ain't no young pup either...........oops.........................

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel