The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The boys (Galaxy and Peanut)got to meet Son's new S O's dog Austin, a Boston Boxer . Things didn't go well at first.....Austin was a little ( A lot) nervous meeting up with those two big " Friendly Pitt Bulls" and got a nip of Peanut's lip.......after that things settled down and everybody learned to get along...and an understanding got understood.......Austin learned that the Boys weren't going to mess with Him as long as He didn't mess with Them and so a happy but uneasy alliance developed...............for now...............Boys will be Boys...........Dogs will be Dogs........and so the story goes........to be continued, I'm sure..............................................................:praying:

Gotta see my 88 yr old Aunt Marge a little later (after nine)..........She called yesterday begging me to take her to the bank and post office so she could buy some stamps to send her bills off.................TMS, other folks, beside me still use stamps!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........I know we're a dying breed, but we're still here!!!!!!!........I got some stamps here, so I'll just stop at the store and get her some ice cream and a couple other things to liven her day..........She's the last of my Dad's family............things work out the way they do for a reason..................sometime..............The Boss is too low and the truck is too high............thank God she don't have to ride with me................

Last edited:
I'm on the phone with the phone company finding out why I need a modem and internet connection (which I already have with someone else) to get their fiber upgrade.....Shouldn't this be illegal???????????????......Then the doorbell rings while I'm upstairs on the phone hearing about this phone upgrade........................I Don't Know how a phone upgrade needs for me to get another modem and whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........Bottom line.......the rep said I don't need to upgrade but after the upgrade deadline ( isn't that poetic?)if my line fails, it's on me............How many times do you recall your phone line failing?????????????............Oh Boy.........Why do I bother????????????????.....Just to clarify, I need their modem and internet for their fiber upgrade to work......This don't belong here, but I had to vent someplace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........back to more important stuff...................How's that Boss treatin ya?????????????

Hon back tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............an empty house is Great for a day or two .....TOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!......after that, the echoes start to haunt you....I never knew this house had echoes.......maybe the space between my ears is getting bigger.........Hon may be right after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........don't let Her see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............I don't even have room for another modem, on my desk...............sorry, sorry.........post modem syndrome still around...............now I know why Son and my car buddy don't have land lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may be joining them soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Son's 31st birthday today........He invited me and Hon out to breakfast with Him and His newest Sig other.......This never happened before...........She may be the one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........I'm happy with the Boys, but IF a grandchild is in my future............................so be it..........................

Last edited:
Son just called............He's delaying our breakfast a bit because He's getting a haircut (all of them)..........yrs ago he had long hair, but now He keeps it short.........as in a haircut twice a month short.................Hon gives me one twice a year.......whether I need it or not...........

Just back from our birthday breakfast with Son....A place called Harborview in the Black Rock section of Bridgeport.....off the beaten path.........I never knew it was there...........they only serve breakfast and lunch, but their stuff is good.........Today was their homemade cookie day of the week and a lot of folks came in just for those........Great time spent with Son on His birthday!!..........Hon agrees!!!!!!!!!!!

Too soon to tell if there'll be a future Mrs for Son .................I'll leave at that for now...........you never know what the Lord has in mind???????????....She a nurse going to school to be a doctor.........She may take care of me someday.....................:thatrocks:

Last edited:
Just a shout out to everybody...........Family is golden, great, whatever you want say.......Me and Hon spent time together with our Son on his birthday today and that time was precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............Time with your toys is great also............But don't forget your family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....or that food thread.................

Good Morning TMO World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........a little late...for. today..........first day this week I didn't have to do anything or go anywhere,,,bonk!!!!!!!!! ............retirement will do this to you if you don't blink....another GREAT day to enjoy in my Book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............Hon is not far behind........HON get up here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A day of doing nothing catches up on you whether you know ii or not........I'm learning that the hard way...retirement is great, but you have to be ready for those side effects!!!!!.........you'll know what I mean when you get there, if you do.........good luck on the journey !!!!!!!!!!!!............The Boss just yawns in the garage.............another ham sandwich for din din.........what am I doing wrong here???????????.............I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........see if I can get a Modern Pizza franchise down here........not likely.....................

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel