The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hon left me with chores.to do............ number 1 on the list was water her p[ants!!!!!!!!!!!.........all right, I got that done today!!!!!!.........maybe a few might be swimming for a while........I never let my Tomato plants down, when I had my garden!!!!!!!!!.........I don't like being by myself.......you hear things that you never heard before.....some not so good..........

Monaca Pa
Reading the Newspaper today, there's never any good stuff to feel happy about............it's all crime and bad stuff..........I guess that's what sells these days.....criminals and gun violence rule our society..............sad............I suppose that's why We embrace the Christmas Season so much............Rudolph, Santa, The Tree, The Gifts....................Our Lord's Birthday................I hated going for that root canal...............but I'm glad it's done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate the term gun violence 😡 it’s people violence . Guns just don’t get up and shoot someone.

Jeff you are so right!!!!!!!!!!!..........but what is the opposite of gun violence???..........gun peace???......that's a debate that can never be solved or answered....you can't ban them and the illegal ones will always find their way into the wrong hands...........this topic don't belong here..........I'm starting up my Boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......I hope.......second battery will need replacing pretty soon..Man, time goes by in the blink of an eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Son called a little while ago to check on Pops.........He asked if I needed anything........I said the only thing I need is bananas to take with my meds in the morning.........Oh My God......I'm 68....I was 36 a minute ago........57 when I bought the Boss.............Don't blink boys..............Don't blink.............

February is here already!!!...........Change the calendars boys............Especially if you got a TMO Calendar, They are special!!!!!!!!!!!!............Not too much happens here In February.....You're lucky if you don't have to shovel snow and you're lucky if you don't freeze........Valentines day may warm you Feb 14............don't forget your sweetheart..........Leap year this year....an extra day to work...........not me I'm retired and never looked back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I talked with my ole buddy that has owned 2 Camaros ,one Road Runner, one Mustang, 3 Corvettes and now his pride and joy a Dodge Challenger Scat pack.He admits He hasn't done a burnout yet in that Mopar,,,,,,He must be finally coming of age or else remembers when He broke a U-joint doing one in his Road Runner............440!!!! that baby hummed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Great ride , superb cruiser, but the Scat Pack will not handle with the Mach 1, GT 350 , etc. on a road course. They both have distinct personalities and anyone who has ridden in a Hellcat Widebody or Demon will tell you they have a secure spot in the current chapter of Muscle cars. Sad to see the Camaro and Challenger sent out to pasture, and the only Pony out there eating up BMWs, now, is the Darkhorse.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel