The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The boys are enjoying their last day of vacation here. Tomorrow, Pa comes back from CA. Just when I get used to the boys being here, they go back home.Hon likes/enjoys her "grandson's" visits also....maybe more than me!

TMS was right!!!...when the boys are "playing" with each other, things seem VICIOUS at tymes!!! But my viciousness can calm things down in a heartbeat.......Don't get me started!!!!!!!!!!! If "they" only knew..."they" would have never sold me a Boss! Especially with that ADM!!!!!!!!!!!...Hold on, I have to take my medication............There, that's better....What's an ADM anyway???:):):):p:p:p

Last edited:
Just blasted the house with Bon Jovi's Wanted dead or alive song, which came on the radio.When Son was growing up I told him the steel horse mentioned in the song was a motorcycle....Now I realize a Boss may be in the mix,,,,,,,

Last edited:
Tyme changed overnite back to standard tyme...I wish "they" would leave it one way or the other so I wouldn't have to change ALL the clocks twice a year!!!!........I believe one state has done that already........why don't the rest smarten up!!!!!!!!!!..Pic above( Bon Jovi) shows my feeling on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH, I forgot, It's early Sunday Morning!!! Everybody is resting for Services later....the devil's advocate never sleeps....word to the wise...........Wait a minute!!!! I hear a bed calling me!!!....This isn't as bad as I thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought I could get a nap with the boys on their last day visit this early afternoon, but that went out the window with people coming to the house for sale across the street.These boys are waiting for Pa to return, so their ears are open Wide 24/7

I heard about poor Rodney the other day..........He was saying his late hours were killing his love life and it was on life support to begin with. He gets no respect except when he goes to Church and they're passing the collection basket..............This new standard tyme change is wonderful..ain't it?!?!.......Early to bed..Early to rise..........makes you wonder why??? He don't get no respect!!! He saw a squirrel the other day and the squirrel offered to give HIM a peanut.He said no thanks "they've" been paying me peanuts for years".................I need another pizza soon.................

Last edited:

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Son back from Cali....Came by around 8:30 pm to pick up the boys.Empty nest syndrome around here again............maybe I should get a goldfish????

Man, don't do that...I've raised/bred goldfish and koi before. Not really a hobby I want to go back to anytime soon. They're not really 'pets'.

I had 2 incredibly friendly parakeets when I was growing up...broke my heart when they passed...........My very first "pet" was a small turtle named Jimmy.Had Two dogs later....They were all like kids, except for the turtle.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel