The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's everyone's favorite Halloween candy? Mine is a Butterfinger followed closely by Reeses.

When I was a kid, I OD'd on milky ways one Halloween...Reese's are great and M&M's work also.When I was trick or treatin as a kid the candy bars were FULL size, not like the miniatures you get nowadays. "They" call them "fun" size now............fun for who???????

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I like putting whipped cream on...

Wait a minute, wrong forum.
Whip cream goes great on a lot of things....;)

Sickos! Or is that psychos? ;)

Snickers is probably at the top of the list. Maybe KitKat sometimes. I go on a Smarties binge every once in a while. Probably too long a list...

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Halloween has come and gone. Son pointed out an egg shell by the garage door.Must have been a smaller prankster who couldn't quite reach his/her intended target. In the old days, we had candy til Thanksgiving the day after Halloween........
We'd stretch it to Xmas in a good year.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Mushrooms and Pepperonis. Just the way I like it. Occasionally throw on some salami or spinach to change things up. Great looking pie as always Grant. You use that saber to cut that pie?

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Halloween has come and gone. Son pointed out an egg shell by the garage door.Must have been a smaller prankster who couldn't quite reach his/her intended target. In the old days, we had candy til Thanksgiving the day after Halloween........

When I lived in Detroit in the mid seventies, they called the night before Halloween, Devils night. Forget the TP and egging, they just as soon as burn you car or house down for fun.

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel