The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Son sold his M3 and now just has his Jeep, which will get Him thru any snow this coming winter.He wants me to drop off His plates at the DMV.That used to be a cakewalk, just leaving them at the plate drop off counter.Now you have to get a number and wait for that to be called....1/2 hr to an hr most days. Son leaving for Cali (Sacramento area) Thursday, returning Sunday.His boys will be visiting here for the duration.Peanut is almost 5 mos old now and catching up to Galaxy in size at a rapid pace....no more "little" Peanut.

Tyme is only a measure of your life.....years,weeks days don't matter ,really!It's the good tymes and bad tymes that really come into focus...so what if my baby brother died 28 yrs ago( at almost 30 old)...it still seems like just yesterday when hearing that jolt hit me...Tyme is only relevant to paying your bills..which Heaven forbid if you DON'T do/due.............Live for the present and hope for more.................Good Tymes.......................

Sorry for getting in a rut..Hon got me out of it with a kick in the,(use your imagination) On a better note..NASCAR Martinsville..........Truex raced Logano clean the last few laps and once he made a clean pass for the win, Logano took him out with a bump for the win.Pay back will happen in Miami.........Trust me.................Truex will wait till then !!!

Last edited:
TMO online crew winding down..........nyghty nyte.........New spin off on our Tyme thing.........:D...I gotta stop this before "they" come and get me..............:eek:..........If only I knew who "they" were.......................UH OH....I'm hearing sirens.............!!!!!!!!!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
And you my friend are a Poster child for something that I haven't be able to quite figure out but I'll get back to you.

If Tracy and I are the Blues Brother's, Grant must be the band.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel