• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Chipped windshield!!!..................What was I thinking?????????????..Others have had a lot worse happen to their pride and joy!!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Nor'easter doesn't appear as bad as predicted...rain and wind but manageable and moving north.........

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Wow, This is like Post Whoring, only more personable..Does that make sense?? Grant started this way back when?????????

302BOB

Epic Contributor
It’s not a chipped windshield. It’s a beauty mark.
I wish that was true!!!But once the freezing temps get a hold of it, it's gonna spread like wild fire!!!I just hope Son can deliver on his promise to get it fixed.Recently, Bad things have been happening around here at a rapid pace...from death, to injury to disrepair...Not a good tyme right now.............Enjoy the good tymes while you have them!!! On the bright side..The Boss is just waiting to Gallop!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
I gotta lighten up!!!!It's the weekend for cryin' out loud (when's the last tyme you heard that expression?):D..Thank God for our Smilely here!!

Last edited:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
As you get older and start losing people you love and cherish at a much faster rate, you start to focus on your own mortality and if you're lucky, say "I enjoyed the ride"!!!!!!!...My Boss helped me there!!!!!!!!..........as well as Hon & Son!!!!!!!!!!!!

VoodooBoss

Rick
You're doing fine Bob. But what will help you more is if you root for the Dodgers tonight! Let's go Dodgers!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
This is way better than hoping my NY Giants will be going anywhere else but the cellar....which they are already staying at. At least Rodney wasn't a Giant fan.."when I was born the doctor slapped the '18 Giant's team" ....for good reason!!!!!!!!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
When Rodney D. was growing up the teachers asked him what he wanted to be when he got older.His reply...Anything but a NY Giant fan!!!..Rodney, You got my respect!!!!!!!!!!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
"A while back they tried to sell me a Boss, But I told em I already had one, waiting for me to come home"..."I'm still payin on the ADM (Another Darn Mistake) for that one"...........I tell ya I don't get no.............fun no more..Palisades park closed down years ago!!!!!...Anybody remember about what that was?????????

Last edited:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Hon watching "Gladiator" again..we saw that in the theater (2000) when it first came out. She still cries at the end......

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Son had his Halloween party last nite.He dressed up as me and scared half the town away!!!!!!!!!! Even Freddie Krueger was running.

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel