The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It’s not a chipped windshield. It’s a beauty mark.
I wish that was true!!!But once the freezing temps get a hold of it, it's gonna spread like wild fire!!!I just hope Son can deliver on his promise to get it fixed.Recently, Bad things have been happening around here at a rapid pace...from death, to injury to disrepair...Not a good tyme right now.............Enjoy the good tymes while you have them!!! On the bright side..The Boss is just waiting to Gallop!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
As you get older and start losing people you love and cherish at a much faster rate, you start to focus on your own mortality and if you're lucky, say "I enjoyed the ride"!!!!!!!...My Boss helped me there!!!!!!!!..........as well as Hon & Son!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're doing fine Bob. But what will help you more is if you root for the Dodgers tonight! Let's go Dodgers!

This is way better than hoping my NY Giants will be going anywhere else but the cellar....which they are already staying at. At least Rodney wasn't a Giant fan.."when I was born the doctor slapped the '18 Giant's team" ....for good reason!!!!!!!!

"A while back they tried to sell me a Boss, But I told em I already had one, waiting for me to come home"..."I'm still payin on the ADM (Another Darn Mistake) for that one"...........I tell ya I don't get no.............fun no more..Palisades park closed down years ago!!!!!...Anybody remember about what that was?????????

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors