The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halloween doesn't have the same festive feel it used to have when son was growing up.( carving the pumpkin, taking him out around the neighbor for candy, decorations)...you get the idea. The real turning point happened some years back when some "prankster" smashed the rear door window on my Caddy that was parked on the street, on mischief nite.When I was growing up soaping windows was OK, not smashing them. I guess it's open season if it's parked on the street. Now I understand why my next door neighbor used to park his vehicle in his back yard when Halloween came around, rest his soul.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Halloween doesn't have the same festive feel it used to have when son was growing up.( carving the pumpkin, taking him out around the neighbor for candy, decorations)...you get the idea. The real turning point happened some years back when some "prankster" smashed the rear door window on my Caddy that was parked on the street, on mischief nite.When I was growing up soaping windows was OK, not smashing them. I guess it's open season if it's parked on the street. Now I understand why my next door neighbor used to park his vehicle in his back yard when Halloween came around, rest his soul.
FakeR stays outside. She's not afraid. Even dresses up.

37372340414_805b0a3767.jpg

I'm a little more protective over #1905...even though she is Halloween-colored! ;)

I had pumpkin pie for dessert last night. I'm not a huge fan but if you put enough whip cream on it I'll eat it.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel