The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Low tire pressure warning is on..........why can't they tell you which freakin tire is low?!?!?!.........Buddy's Camaro did..........no respect...come to find out the warning was for the spare....and I don't even have one!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey Boys I'm back......Funeral went as good as a Funeral can go.......no smiles...tears to go around...Luncheon afterward went well after the wine and stuff started flowing.....Cousin Dave RIP....Glad Hon & Son were there with me!!!!

Nor'easter supposedly moving thru this AM with heavy rain and wind later this morning.I'm glad we ( The Family) didn't have to deal with this weather yesterday for my Cousin's Funeral.Rain starting to pick up now..upstate may see some snow and sleet.Storm should be winding down by later this afternoon.Not a Boss day for sure! Son stretched her out yesterday!

Forgot to mention..........While Son was driving the Boss behind my Brother's Brand new Honda Suv yesterday, on the way to the funeral reception, a rock got thrown up from the road and chipped the Boss windshield! Son says he can get it fixed, but I was heart-broken...............shoulda took the truck.....................................................

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel