The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Jeez...both of you would *only* need about 5 posts a day to make it by the end of the year for your respective targets.

Same for me to blow by 6k...

Grant, See what you started!!! Me and Tyme were happy to meet our marks early next year. You're the one looking to close in on the New Year's Eve deadline............Go For It!!!...While me and Tyme enjoy our end of year libations eeerrr I mean celebrations!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
That's a great old one Bob. The music version is Meatloaf's "Paradise by the dashboard light"

Tyme to start work on the rear seat delete and Watson roll bar install. Should hit 70 today here in Denver so it's great mod weather.

Tyme to start work on the rear seat delete and Watson roll bar install. Should hit 70 today here in Denver so it's great mod weather.
Tyme, How did you make out? That's a project i would never attempt because I don't have to but even more importantly I don't want to.Good luck with your progress!!! Hope the weather holds up for you. Only in the 40's today..windchill in the 30's.Tomorrow may reach 60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Halloween decorations and family got in the way Bob. Did get the rear seat removed and part of the job done but the rest will have to wait until next weekend.

I was busy with Halloween decorating this weekend myself..........I bought one of those little dollar pumpkins to put in the living room. When Son was little, I went the whole nine yards with decorations & pumpkins (carving) and taking Him and the neighbor's kids out Halloween nite for candy...but as tyme passes things change........that's why we have memories.....I guess.............

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Halloween decorations and family got in the way Bob. Did get the rear seat removed and part of the job done but the rest will have to wait until next weekend.

Is that one of those "I took an hour to do 5 minutes of work" kind of moments?

Are the Halloween lights as extensive as your Xmas display?

TMO Supporting Vendors