The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice of you to take the training wheels off!

It's just the Pizza lover in me ...........genes from my Dad....He was getting thrown from Pepe's in New Haven back in the early 40's for causin a commotion...I guess he didn't get his pizza on tyme? He must have been starvin.................lot of spell check here......

I used to have a grin like that after driving my Boss...
Hopefully I'll be getting my smile back soon...I was able to get out of the passenger side of the Boss without help, yesterday!...Just like stairs in the house, (about how many you have) You never realize how low the Boss is until you do.........Rick, That naked girl in the reflection had nothing to do with that grin, right?

Last edited:
Shocking news from the NASCAR world! Most have heard by now, But Rick Hendricks is splitting up the Johnson/ Knaus team after this season. They've been thru SEVEN championships together over the years but it seems number 8 will never happen.I could see that team was on a decline, but I didn't think it sunk to this level?.Once Lowes jumped ship others followed.............Dale Sr is smiling.............

Last edited:

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Be careful...No absolute proof that's #1886, but it's a safe bet! Growing season ending frost for most of the state tonight. Usually occurs later in Nov.
Proof enough for me! I don't let many people that close to #1905. I take a lot of ____ for that.
Lost all the rest of my Rutgers tomatoes to the frost last weekend. I was away on a RV trip when Jack came and toasted them all.
I lost a lot due to high winds over the last couple of days. Picked just ONE roma today. :( Found two more fat horn worms too. They're bird food or road kill by now.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel