The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Words of experience, not necessarily wisdom............Enjoy your health while you got it! Son took me out again in the Boss, but I still needed help getting out. Boss seats that low and knee isn't up to par yet. Getting there tho....I can feel it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure the Boss rumble sounds good from the passenger seat too.
For sure,Grant, That Boss sound is still great riding shotgun, but the rush you get being in the driver's seat is missing.When Son brought me to the kabasi grinder place last week, the guy there couldn't get over how the Boss sounded...and that was when it was just idling...He was really smiling when we left....;)

Last edited:

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
When I was at the Doctor's office yesterday, He was trying his best to sell me a flu shot. Never had one and hope I never will. To me, for some reason, it's like asking for trouble.

I think of it like bad insurance. Don't know if it's gonna work when you need it.

For sure,Grant, That Boss sound is still great riding shotgun, but the rush you get being in the driver's seat is missing.When son brought me to the kabasi grinder place last week, the guy there couldn't get over how the Boss sounded...and that was when it was just idling...He was really smiling when we left....;)

Best sound ever. 7 years for me in a couple of weeks.

I'll look..leg's still a little shaky..I guess i look on the inside when I open driver's door. I'm not stupid, just a little ignorant,,Pollock, remember...:D.....Pem, you should have fun with this................Be careful, Tyme may get you....:cool:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Mine was ordered on 3/23/2011, built on 12/5/2011 and delivered to the dealer on 12/21/2011. Nice little Christmas present for me!

And Bob, get the flu shot. I use to forgo it but for old farts like us, it's better to be safe than sorry.

And Bob, get the flu shot. I use to forgo it but for old farts like us, it's better to be safe than sorry.
Tyme, Us old farts lasted this long thru " Divine Intervention"(speaking for myself, of course!If it also applies to you, so be it)We must be doing something right....We did get a Boss! I'll take my chances for now. I'm out of the main stream germ channel now, being retired. If my posts stop appearing, you'll know I made the wrong decision.

Off line for the last few days. Son's router crapped out and finally took it out of the loop today. Be advised, no more wifi around here for a while!.....not that I EVER needed it!..........Venting does miracles for the soul!!!!!!!!!!!...and the homestead.......;)...I use this wink more than I should I suppose?

We should get a local member to stop by and get you setup with a new router. Any volunteers?

TMO Supporting Vendors