The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New addition to Son's "family" that he got last weekend. Now he has two Pit bulls. The light colored one is his, named "Peanut" The darker one is Peanut's brother named Rocky, who lives two doors down at Son's condo complex. They were born June 15th.
38171816_1793940483988861_191461125135532032_n.jpg

Tomato crop is a lot less than the first wave in past years, so far. We've had more cloudy, rainy days than nice sunny days this year. I think that has a lot to do with it.Still have lots of green tomatoes ready to ripen once the weather cooperates. Only in the low 70's today and raining.

Second wave of tomatoes was a lot more than the first wave, all tho most were smaller than years past. I think weather conditions had a role with that. Weather outlook for the next 8 days features sun with no rain, getting hotter as the week wears on (80's near 90)...Third wave will probably be the grand finale. Days are getting shorter now ..sunset 7:43 today..longest day in June was 8:29.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Burt was just Mr. Cool. Much like Steve McQueen was in his days. And although Smokey is probably the Movie most remember him by, I was always a huge Longest Yard fan.

Don’t forget Deliverance.
Even Burt considered "Deliverance" one of his best acting displays. "The longest yard" brings to mind that memorable scene with the line "I think he broke his f*%kin neck" Smokey and the Bandit was just plain fun for everyone involved, except for maybe Fred the dog (Jackie Gleason had free reign to ad lib whenever he felt like it). The original script called for the Bandit's car to be a Mustang, but they switched to the TramsAm once Reynolds came on board and more money found its way into the budget. They went thru four TramsAms making that movie.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel