The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob does it have the CV trans and if so how do you like it?

Well, Son got back from Florida this AM and got here a little after noon to pick up Galaxy. Even tho he was a PITA at tymes I hated to see him go, Galaxy, not Son ( Even tho I love Son also very much) I really grew attached to that dog in one weeks tyme! Hon will be sad too..we'll have an empty nest all over again....:(

Last edited:
No pie yesterday...rumors flying about Son taking us to New Haven for a Modern Pizza treat today. These rumors were also flying last Tuesday but never materialized..so I'm in a wait and see mode..........Son just called and said he will meet us there at 4:30...This sounds promising!...I'm leaving my wallet at home!!!

Last edited:
Had the Boss out yesterday before the bulk of the heat wave started moving in..near 90 but dew pt only low 60's. Today temps approach low 90's with DPs near 65. Tomorrow is the hottest day with temps 95-98 and heat index temps between 100 & 108 with a DP near a tropical 75. I may have to go to Miami to cool off.........:eek:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel