The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enjoy your Memorial Day Today!!! Please remember to Honor and Salute all those who served our country, both now and in the past. Especially those who gave the ultimate sacrifice and died for the rights we all have today...AMEN.....................

Memorial Day Weekend has come and gone. Great weather all 3 days!!! I enjoyed some burgers, which I savored!!!...Now back to the same old grind.....Hon back to work...me back to retirement............which never gets old.....not like me...;)

Not as bad as working with back stabbers, cut throats and ...you name it......If I enjoyed working where I was ...I'd still be there! Some people have the greatest jobs with decent folks to work with...that wasn't my case towards the end. Bill P. is one of the lucky ones.Being away from that madness is a blessing for every minute I can enjoy it!!!! A half quote from Seinfeld.................RETIREMENT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Retirement..............Yeah I miss the big paycheck,But I don't miss the increasing bulls""t I had to go thru to get it! Me and the Boss will do just fine...;).....Retirement is all it's cracked up to be.................trust me....;);););););););)

If I get a cold it's from driving My Boss in the winter with the windows down to hear that sweet sound of that motor................:rolleyes:....Never mind the sound of me stomping on it.............................................in Mexico, of course!!!!!!!!!!

Death is always around us. Friends , family, co-workers.....you know the deal.But when it starts circle ling around you, you start to worry!!!!!!!!...I'm getting that worried feeling now!!!..Big Tyme!!!..I don't know why, but it's there!!!!!.Son may get the Boss sooner than I thought! This may have something to do with John's passing, next door.............who knows.............................

HEY EVERYBODY...I'm back!!!!!Me , Hon and Son had a long Family talk yesterday about what happened next door last week and it really helped me get out of the morbid mood i was settling into.I plan on taking the Boss this week and enjoying things....:DGiddy up!

Welcome back!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel