The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Everyone wants to be Wild Bill!

MPW-33889

Last edited:
I have a tank top that I love....But it's made backwards....I never saw anything like this.The true colors are on the inside of the shirt with the label on the collar as well as the stitching.It's very comfortable, so I'll wear as I see fit..pun intended...............;)

Summer officially here Tomorrow!!!!!Longest day of the yr..Sunset here 8:30 EDT....Now the days grow shorter but the summer heat and humidity increase until the days of autumn approach in September Enjoy the season everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had the Boss out today during a beautiful summer day. Tomorrow rainy, so I took advantage with what I got.Still have no regrets of ever buying the Boss from day one!!!!!!!!!! VoodooBoss, You'll in line to get that new FordGT on steroids before me!!!....I know you want one!!!!!!!!...:D

Summer weather here with a vengeance today.Near 90 with dew pts in the mid 60's. Have the boys here 3 days now while Son paints his condo.I'm sure they miss his central air. My central air consists of a Polair-aire high velocity fan, which the boys will be close to this afternoon.

TMO Supporting Vendors