The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Not a Great weather day here. The tropical storm is just edging into the area. Rain fall predicted between 2 and 15 inches. Yea, that’s the spread. They really went out on a ledge with the accuracy of their “Guess”. A bad day/week for NOLA. Let’s hope the Miss. stays put.

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Another hot sunny day on the way.Weather people say lawns will start turning brown soon. My lawn doesn't watch TV...It's still growing like it was Spring!!!!

For people around here who don't have sprinkler systems their lawns are scorched yellow/brown after a couple of weeks of mostly hot humid but rainless weather. Getting a ton of rain right now though....

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Sending it your way Bob.........supposed to be 100 the next few days here and the heat index could approach 113-116 with the awful humidity around here? The flooding, which has been occurring all this year in various spots in our State, means saturated ground , hence super sticky weather!!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Hot and humid weather headed this way for the weekend Heat index over 105....I know,it's summer.Didn't Columbo once say "Easy does it, I may object to that"..................
I can't wait to get out of Boston today. United on the other hands will delay my departure. You can keep this humidity Bob.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Never got out of Boston until Saturday morning and it ruined my weekend at HPR. I hate the Red Sox, The Patriots and United about right now.

Never got out of Boston until Saturday morning
Tyme, count your blessings! You left here just in tyme...excessive heat warning Sat & Sun with heat indexes up to 115 in spots. I stayed inside all weekend with my Polar Air fan going full blast. Today, much better...strong storms late yesterday....still showery this morning with temps down to the 60's.Hallelujah!!!!!

Low 70's today..."They're" saying early fall temps, I saying early summer temps. gotta go out and tie up my tomato trees while it's this nice outside today...in and out sun with temps like this is my kind of weather....my polar air fan is getting a well deserved rest today.

TMO Supporting Vendors