The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wake up call for everybody!!!! Hon called to say her Juke wouldn't start...dead battery?? After stuff I don't want to get into,Son mentioned it might be the key fob, since it's a push start button in the Juke. Lo and Behold, replacing that $1 something CR2025 battery in the key fob solved the problem....Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The battery in my MDX key fob needs replacing every year. ☹️

Son by yesterday with Galaxy and Peanut. He did a lawn down the street and keeps his landscaping stuff in my garage.I never saw dogs that loved apples, watermelon, peach chunks, carrots, even mangoes!. They even tore up my Planters peanuts! They're my "grandsons" for now....even Hon sees them that way....They better enjoy this while they can...........................
67213154_2327377690645135_310667332550656000_n.jpg

Last edited:
Between the nibbling of the woodchucks and fewer tomato trees, this yrs crop is not as much as yrs past.That is putting it mildly.Hon is very disappointed and I don't blame her!...If I could sit out there with my shotgun at night, I would, But the mosquitoes would eat me alive..................................

Aerosmith coming to the neighborhood in a while. Last tyme I saw them in a concert was in the 80's! This tyme i'd have to get a second mortgage to buy a couple good seats......not even thinking about their up coming gig in Vegas...................

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors