The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Sadly, Sweet Lorraine will be lonesome this weekend as the family and I are heading up to the mountains in the travel trailer for the weekend. Then one more weekend to get her ready for Hastings. I may not be able to beat Pemberton on the track but I can pass him in the paddock! :)

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Our company is preparing for relief efforts post storm.
Traditionally, once a storm goes through we push pallets of product to stop mosquito populations from exploding. All free to folks who were hit by disasters. This one may be huge.

Had the Boss out yesterday with me and Son. I let him drive.Now I know why the MPG display is always lower when he brings the Boss back................It has NOTHING to do with idling.............;)which I knew all along...............

Last edited:
Labor Day..........clouds and showers around, low 70's. Yesterday was the day to have your cook-out around here. Boss was out Sat & Sun....Son driving both days..I'm still not right with my pinched nerve.............................................

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Thanks TMS...I got my homework cut out for me.......................Son's 26 but still "sowing his oats" when it comes to driving that Boss on his own......as I was back in the day with my 442...........................That link will be very helpful............

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel