The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Back feeling much better...that pinched nerve may have gotten unpinched somehow...I don't know how it got pinched in the first place!!!Wanted to take the Boss out today but Son washed his Living room rug and has it drying in the driveway...I can't win for losing around here...............

Drive over it like my kids drive over the front lawn.
Tire tracks will give the carpet character and could spark some conversations when its back on the living room floor.

If a rug drying in my driveway and blocking my way out with the Boss...that's not too much of a problem to deal with....serenity now (You know I'm a Seinfeld Freak)...works for me ................FFN, how'd your son make out????

Back pain/ pinched nerve is starting to ease up....My Chiropractor wasn't making any progress with my back and referred me to a orthodontist. I have a Monday appt but my back pain is starting to lessen...did the pinched nerve get unpinched?This stuff will drive you crazy if you let it!!!!!!.....No Tylenol's for today, Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!...Now, the big test is can I get in and out of the Boss?

Just my .02 on the subject but...
I have family members that are licensed Massage/Physical therapists and I choose that treatment over any
chiro mal-practitioner out there.
So far, all back ailments have proven to be related to muscle strain/inflamation. This puts pressure on the nerves and your back & hips out of alignment which = Pain & loss of mobility.
A re-alignment has always been a quicker no drug fix/recovery vs the those bone guys.
They just like to push pills and make your body go "crack".

Son and the boys over yesterday. He washed the Boss so he could take it to see his nephew's Pop Warner football game.There's a method to his madness...The nut don't fall far from the tree!The boys ended up spending the night...I guess Son had pending plans...:eek:

Another Glorious day!!!Everyone thank your lucky stars for the day you are about to enjoy and all the things that come with it! Family and Friends are at the top of the list! and if you have a Stang, enjoy that too!!!!.................Never forget the one watching from upstairs..........................

A pinched nerve in your back is no joke...the first tyme I had that happen to me I couldn't even hold a pencil in front of me....that's pain you will never forget!..............The rival of that is the joy I have going thru the gears in my Boss...................
!

Fall officially rolled in today at 3:53 AM....get those rakes ready for all that foliage people go crazy about seeing in the coming weeks.The oohs and aahs about the color of leaves have worn thin with me long ago. That's just a precursor to snow which is just around the next corner............I may be rushing things a bit...I hope!!!!!...Son by yesterday with the new owner owner of Pumba, whose now called Enzo...he's a feisty puppy!!!!..TMS, let Tyme enjoy his corn...I do................

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel